Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 9 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 1141 »
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 21st, 2014, 5:26 pm
I need some help I want to put an aircraft crane on her but I don't know what type or where to put it can you give me some guidance please?

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 21st, 2014, 6:39 pm
note I am using machine guns and the anti-aircraft battery on top of the highest gun on the stern from the H-44 design because my ship looked too vulnerable to air attacks. Original credit of H-44 design goes to its creator MitcheLL300 on deviantart.com.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 22nd, 2014, 2:38 am
I would put the crane as close as possible to the hanger and planes, so in this case on that superstructure with the float planes. I would try to find the biggest one on battleships of the same era, but I'm not sure if any would be big enough, still they should serve as could bases.

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 4:22 pm
Good news everyone the artist who made the picture he started from gave me the rights to it.... Yes Leo victor gave me rights to this picture, I own it now. Next I am going to ask for H-44 from MitcheLL300 wish me luck.

[Profile] [Quote]
Charybdis
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 5:35 pm
All the best with that....

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 5:39 pm
note: what I am doing to the ship right now might make it look like the h-44 design because I am making an aircraft hanger where the funnels are.
but at the same time it will not because I am putting a crane with it too.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 5:46 pm
LordBladaime wrote:
Good news everyone the artist who made the picture he started from gave me the rights to it.... Yes Leo victor gave me rights to this picture, I own it now. Next I am going to ask for H-44 from MitcheLL300 wish me luck.
Would you be so kind as to share the message he sent? Without reading it, were I to guess, I'd guess that he gave you authorization to make derivative works.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 6:47 pm
he sent me this from deviant art and I saw the message today

leovictor 1 day ago

Nobody owns it.
Not even me because this wasn't mine idea. I just put the specs on paper.
It's just a curiosity design.
So go right ahead.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 7:05 pm
don't have a crane that is big enough for both the planes ship so I am taking one of the planes off the ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 23rd, 2014, 8:06 pm
LordBladaime wrote:
he sent me this from deviant art and I saw the message today

leovictor 1 day ago

Nobody owns it.
Not even me because this wasn't mine idea. I just put the specs on paper.
It's just a curiosity design.
So go right ahead.
Ah. Ok, to be clear, you don't 'own' anything except for your own rendition of it. And as I suspected, what he gave you was permission to do a derivative work. Permission to do a derivative work is granted by the SbFUA, so long as you follow the crediting rules in said agreement.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 9 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 1141 »

Jump to: