Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 741 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 9th, 2014, 5:41 pm
explain to me how the prototype super turbine water rocket engines. right now it sounds like 'I want it to sound cool' and not as 'this is something that works'.
without technical knowledge of the subject you could not invent anything that works, so you should have the knowledge to explain to me how it works.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 9th, 2014, 5:48 pm
ok that's what I am going to do. this may take some time though. I want it to be perfect.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 9th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Yeah, what Timothy said: let's see what he makes in pixels first.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 9th, 2014, 9:42 pm
Another "Yes" for TJ's suggestion. Just didn't want to see LordBladaime do anything drastic on the way...

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 10th, 2014, 7:15 pm
Do you all mind if I change the name of the ship plus get rid of the fourth Reich , I changed my mind about naming ships after the most evil person in ww2's empire? And it will not be named the fourth Reich it will be new world united community or for short NWUC.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 10th, 2014, 7:20 pm
How about you just post some dang drawings, mmkay?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 10th, 2014, 7:31 pm
erik_t wrote:
How about you just post some dang drawings, mmkay?
seconded. and if you are changing everything, why not change your ships to something that might work? and draw that?

[Profile] [Quote]
Morten812
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 10th, 2014, 9:22 pm
Just like APDAF... just without drawings.....

Sorry, couldn't help it....

Morten Jensen
Randers
Denmark

Traffic Manager

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 11th, 2014, 6:11 pm
here are the designs for the ship engine

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 11th, 2014, 7:06 pm
how are you compressing the water 10 times?
note that you get an enormous heat build-up from friction which will most likely result in the water thrusting out being steam.
if there is water coming out at all, because you get cavitation at the turbines and vacuum at the intake. all this results in high friction and low efficiency, making this design inferior to 'regular' propulsors like propellers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 741 »

Jump to: