Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re:Posted: December 28th, 2011, 9:45 am
TimothyC wrote:
Ace, PM or email me those files - I'm looking at 36-48 hours before a send the the US folders to Golly.
10 hours from now you will receive them, I am on a short trip right now.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 28th, 2011, 8:45 pm
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
fixed and finished! all USN Kidd variants are now done, and when I have done the SDTS ship all spruances will be done.... but that is the most extensive change of all, so it might take some time. some neverbuilds are coming first....

Last edited by acelanceloet on December 29th, 2011, 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 28th, 2011, 9:06 pm
The 1994 Kidd should, in fact, have the slightly-round-interior SPS-48E antenna (from your 1989 drawing), color-adjusted for the haze gray masts.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 28th, 2011, 9:32 pm
ah wait, will fix immediately. any other points?
EDIT: fixed the SPS-48E and some shading mistakes. now it SHOULD be ok, contact me if you find anything at once as they most likely go into timothy's upload tomorrow.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 29th, 2011, 12:15 am
The NTUed Kidd is should probably have the SM-2, not the SM-1.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 29th, 2011, 8:56 am
ah ok, I was wondering about that. will fix. btw, timothy, do you know if there were any modifications between the USN kidds when decomissioned and taiwanese?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 29th, 2011, 12:24 pm
fixed all! now onto the next few :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 29th, 2011, 11:45 pm
Do you plan to work on the Taiwanese Kidd Class? My resources stated that only ex-USS Scott has enlarged hanger and can accommodate SH-60 and add RAST on board. Kidd and the others can just use SH-2 and you may like to check.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 30th, 2011, 9:42 am
the larger hangars are clearly distinguishable from the outside. the kidds have all the SH-60 hangar, so that should fit.
and yes, I will be doing the taiwanese ones, might take some time but they will come.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 30th, 2011, 9:28 pm
lovley

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: