Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 34  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1734 »
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Quote:
Also there appears to be a couple of islands missing from the extreme west of Jadara on the bottom map...
It's entirely possible, as some islands were rearranged, and shuffled to better suit the new map.
Quote:
Would it be possible to have Wayward (Dark blue country in Jedara) back to the Alliance as it was before?
I'm sure that can be arranged.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 3:58 pm
SpamBot 454 wrote:
Quote:
Would it be possible to have Wayward (Dark blue country in Jedara) back to the Alliance as it was before?
I'm sure that can be arranged.
Thank you.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:02 pm
I'm working to bring the current maps in this section to the standards of the last published map in the above thread, as well as post a list of nations by name and location, but other changes and updates that didn't make it to that map will have to be dealt with via PM to Nighthunter, as I had nothing to do with assigning nations, or initially updating that map.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:38 pm
I'm a little disappointed Asril still haven't made the index, it's already been noted the island has disappered on the lower map.
I've become Atlantis.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:40 pm
I need to swap my nation to somewhere else. All of a sudden i'm nationalist when I was the rebel ones...

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:50 pm
Quote:
I'm a little disappointed Asril still haven't made the index, it's already been noted the island has disappered on the lower map.
I've become Atlantis.
There are plenty more to choose from--some changes needed to be made to the map, and your island might have been moved. I wasn't working from the most recent map (well, it might have been when I started) so may have become an inadvertant casaulty.
Quote:
I need to swap my nation to somewhere else. All of a sudden i'm nationalist when I was the rebel ones...
PM your choice to Nighthunter.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:59 pm
[ img ]

Breakdown by continent and faction VP=Volkspakt, RA=Republic Alliance, NA=Nonaligned, SRF=Spring Revolution Front

AURORA
Anglidona--NA
Cubeg--NA
Pallamaran Empire--RA
Puertego--RA

JADARA
Carnac--NA
Crissa--NA
Krisberg--RA
Natabwe--NA
Stanislav--NA
Suberista--NA
Terrencia--NA
Wayward--NA

MIRALIS
Ryvanskia--SRF

NOMIRE
Dracen Commonwealth--RA
Kafrisi--NA

This is what I have to work with so far, based only on the maps. If your nation isn't included, then it's likely because Nighthunter did not get around to putting it on the last map, hence, I do not know about it.

*UPDATED* Nonexistant NPC nations removed, more land up for grabs. Jadaran nonaligned faction updated, and Terrencia restored.

Last edited by Obsydian Shade on August 4th, 2011, 7:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 5:22 pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Those of you interested in a particuliar ethnicity regards your nation, read this:

Rather than having a bizarre mess of wildly varying nations of equally wildly varying nationalities dumped together, the Empires map was created to somewhat make the choices easier, and create a more detailed, rational setting.

Basically, the breakdown is Aurora is sort of Europeanesque, with the following empires *roughly* equivalent to the following Earth civilizations:

Adriaen Empire = Byzantine Empire, Replaces any nations formerly Ottoman except Turkey
Edelstreich-Szorza = Austria-Hungary
Eisenmark = Germany/Prussia
Huislaandzee = Netherlands
Iberico = Portugal/Spain
L' Avvio = Italy
Morcaerym = British Isles
Pallamara = Old Anglo-Saxon
Valroux = France/Brittany

Miralis is a continuation of Aurora, with an emphasis on Scandanavia, or Eastern Europe/Russia.

Domgar = Eastern Europe/Russia
Fouthwerg = Scandanavia/Baltics

Nomire is basically Asia

Priya = Persia/India
Shou Empire = China/East or Southeast Asia

Jadara is open, it was colonized by many nations during a variety of periods, so feel free to put any civilization you like here, or just make one up.

The rest of you, please try if needed to move or alter your nation to comply with above ethnic guidelines. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes, but it will ultimately lead to a more realistic map.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 5:51 pm
To fit in better I wouldn't mind Lithentis being moved to the mountainous looking Island in the Morcaerym area.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: August 4th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
To fit in better I wouldn't mind Lithentis being moved to the mountainous looking Island in the Morcaerym area.
Done. Map updated.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 34  [ 331 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1734 »

Jump to: