Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 47  [ 469 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1347 »
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 10:20 am
Thank you.

(although, Heuhens little prank was kinda funny)

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 10:24 am
;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: July 24th, 2012, 9:28 pm
Note the top one is the old one.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 23rd, 2012, 10:32 am
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
This is your last chance to add any updated and/or new guns or radars or directors for the RN Weapons and RN Radars and Electronic Systems.
I am now redoing the sheets. Please include nice versions without railings etc. and if possible a label as to exact type/ mark etc.
Thanks.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 23rd, 2012, 10:39 am
I only have these. I think that is all redrawn or fixed without being posted here.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63276563/goalkeeper%20ciws.png
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88748209/5.25i ... rk%20I.png
also, during the LCF redraw (I think about an year ago) the S 1850 got some modifications, do you have that included or should I search (and maybe mod) it?

anyways, can't wait!

also, are you going to include missile launchers as well?
and one last thing, now all eyes are turned upon here: any references for the belowdeck parts of VL seawolf and Sea dart?

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 25th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Please see the first post on Page 1 for the revised and renewed RN Weapons Sheet and RN Radar Sheet.

Any further additions or changes will be incorporated into the next update, which hopefully won't be so far away!

Two items I would draw attention to are; the new 2pdr Pom-Pom mount and the new Sea Cat launcher and revised missile colourings. While the Grey Line Faction amongst us might update some of the old drawings we can't guarantee this will happen overnight, or at all, in all cases. However, whatever you find on the sheets now should be used henceforth.

Some never-built, but real, weapons have been included. All guns are ordered in calibre order from 18in to 12.7mm! Within each group they are ordered Mark number consectutively, so roughly by date (oldest first). The SAMs have directors attached for ease of use but for guns please refer to the directors and radar sheet.

Thankyou.

Super-Darings

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 25th, 2012, 3:50 pm
awesome! especially the included belowdeck parts...... great to see my efforts honored this way :D
- starts looking for british weapons belowdeck refs -

my only 2 remarks are:
- the sea dragon does not work without the sea giraffe as far as I know, maybe include it or at least note?
- I am going to take an look at the S1850, if that is ok? this version looks.... well.... different from reality.
EDIT: ow and it seems you miss Ikara....

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 26th, 2012, 9:06 am
Good points Ace,
Feel free to redo the S1850. Some missile belowdeck parts might be useful, especially for the Sea Dart. I might do the Sea Slug ones myself (that's gonna be one hell of a belowdeck part!!)

EDIT: Sea Griaffe and Ikara added to sheet.

Super-Darings

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 26th, 2012, 4:43 pm
I believe you miss this one as well.... so I drew an belowdecks for her fast :P no idea in what kind of blocks these are fitted, so I estimated size on how the system works and how much space there is between the cells.
[ img ]
also, would it be an idea to label the launchers and directors on the sheet, like GWS 26, 30 etc.... and also the directors? (as sometimes they got changed for different mods of the weapon system)

more stuff is coming, I am researching sea dart but there are very few references.... I also plan to do the 'hidden' version of the ikara as belowdeck part, if possible with magazine...... so no need to update fast, in a few days there will be more!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: RN Weapon and Radar SheetsPosted: September 28th, 2012, 9:57 am
Sounds good Ace, I'll hold back on V2.3 until your additions are done.

Super-Darings

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 47  [ 469 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1347 »

Jump to: