Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 26 of 37  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2837 »
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 27th, 2013, 7:55 pm
variants alt_Izmail
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 27th, 2013, 8:16 pm
denodon wrote:
Have you considered or drawn the various proposals for 16in armed battleships?
Real projects. From the book:
[ img ] [ img ]

Russian battleships with 16-inch guns:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 1:54 am
I don't like seeing my Shipbucket airplane catapult used on this non-shipbucket drawing with no template...

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 8:41 am
Colosseum wrote:
I don't like seeing my Shipbucket airplane catapult used on this non-shipbucket drawing with no template...
Then don't watch... :D

C'mon Colo, Rurik works in his own style, very good looking style and using a single "small" thing is not a big deal, btw. we don't credit parts don't we ? ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 1:55 pm
I hadn't seen those drawings, excellent works! I really like the first and second last designs with the turrets all at one level, a natural progression from the Ganguts.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 2:23 pm
Rhade wrote:
Colosseum wrote:
Then don't watch... :D

C'mon Colo, Rurik works in his own style, very good looking style and using a single "small" thing is not a big deal, btw. we don't credit parts don't we ? ;)
As usual you miss the point. If Shipbucket work is used (any part of it), it must be used within the Shipbucket scale and style (that means a template with credits, even if you're the only author). I don't particularly care that my old catapult was used (but it does show laziness on his part as I doubt USN cruiser catapults were the same as those on these Russian ships), but the bottom line is that you CANNOT break the terms of the Fair Use Agreement. Rigidly enforcing this is the only way we can protect the drawings on this site.

This applies to ANY part drawn in Shipbucket scale/style for any Shipbucket drawing - you can't lift our parts and use them on your own style of drawing without it automatically becoming a derivative of our work, and as such it becomes governed by the Fair Use Agreement.

Or would you prefer that we have no protections in place at all for the Shipbucket artists, because it's 'not that big of a deal'?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Why now ? Why with this catapult when I'm almost sure that some of parts use by Rurik can be traced to original SB part sheets. There was no problem before, why it's now ?
Colosseum wrote:
Or would you prefer that we have no protections in place at all for the Shipbucket artists, because it's 'not that big of a deal'?
...then if this is just such deal why Blues react just now ? Rurik is posting his work from pretty long time here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 28th, 2013, 8:08 pm
Why make such projects? To show off? Or to share with other fans draw the ships?
I - I share. I do not mind. On the contrary - very happy if my successful solutions used by others.

Good luck! :))))))

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 29th, 2013, 12:19 am
Rhade wrote:
Why now ? Why with this catapult when I'm almost sure that some of parts use by Rurik can be traced to original SB part sheets. There was no problem before, why it's now ?
Colosseum wrote:
...then if this is just such deal why Blues react just now ? Rurik is posting his work from pretty long time here.
There very well could have been a problem before, I just have not looked at this thread until yesterday. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: July 29th, 2013, 7:34 am
I'm a big fan of Ruriks drawing. And normally I don't say this but at the moment Colosseum sounds like a 6 year old kid fighting over some toys with his brother. And some times you have to eat that bad apple and this is one of the times.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 26 of 37  [ 368 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2837 »

Jump to: