Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 935 »
Mitchell van Os
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 21st, 2010, 5:33 pm
Now for an addition:
Attachment:
turrets shipbucket.png

Embarked on: HNLMS Karel Doorman A833
To do list:
-Zeven Provincien class cruiser
-Joint support ship all sides
-F124 Sachsen class frigate
-F125 Baden-Württemberg class frigate
-Clemencau class aircraft carrier
-Zeven provincien class frigate
-Poolster class AOR
-Amsterdam class AOR
-Minas Gerais aircraft carrier

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 21st, 2010, 7:51 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
-SNIP-
the new sheet (faster then expected)
this is only an worksheet for me, things like the gun manfacturers and so on will be in the name for the final sheet instead in blocks, and small guns will be splitted off. red line at the monarc mount is no longer needed, as I have redrawn it, but forgot to remove it.
comments, corrections and additions are aprricated, as well as the names of the manufacturers of the guns which I haven't labeled with one.
Phalanx attached. Wasn't mine, but I can't be arsed searching the old board for the name.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 21st, 2010, 7:57 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
-SNIP-
the new sheet (faster then expected)
this is only an worksheet for me, things like the gun manfacturers and so on will be in the name for the final sheet instead in blocks, and small guns will be splitted off. red line at the monarc mount is no longer needed, as I have redrawn it, but forgot to remove it.
comments, corrections and additions are aprricated, as well as the names of the manufacturers of the guns which I haven't labeled with one.
Phalanx attached. Wasn't mine, but I can't be arsed searching the old board for the name.
by PAUL2010, Canada

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 21st, 2010, 8:00 pm
Wilco. no word of this will ever reach the outside world from now on.
to make an end to posts like these:
the newest version of the sheet. mostly added some extra markers and modified some small stuff.
[ img ]
EDIT: just saw the phalanx being posted just now.... will add it in the next version, as I won't be editing this today

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 2:52 am
acelanceloet, I like the idea but the execution leaves much to be desired. There is SO MUCH white space. The reason your sheets are "so much huger than USN ones" or whatever is because the USN and Royal Navy sheets are compressed to the absolute maximum. Don't have 50 white pixels to the left of every single gun and 250 to the right, and don't use such a wasteful method to indicate total depth of belowdecks penetration. Compare the USN/RN sections to the Oto section.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 6:38 am
I deleted most of the offtopic asshattery. Lets keep this thread civilised.

Few notes to different individuals:

Ace and Mitch: if you have personal crunge, keep it out from the forums. Don't take the paits when other is trying to troll or if someone goes overtempered, don't reply with same emotions, cool down and awser civilised and the arguing usually doesen't escalate.

Colosseum: Don't go making stubid remarks of someones persona during flamefights. Thats is justs plain trolling and flaming and wont be tolerated in shipbucket.

Golly

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 8:55 am
erik_t wrote:
acelanceloet, I like the idea but the execution leaves much to be desired. There is SO MUCH white space. The reason your sheets are "so much huger than USN ones" or whatever is because the USN and Royal Navy sheets are compressed to the absolute maximum. Don't have 50 white pixels to the left of every single gun and 250 to the right, and don't use such a wasteful method to indicate total depth of belowdecks penetration. Compare the USN/RN sections to the Oto section.
I know. this is only an worksheet (as stated in one of my last posts) and it will be shrinked in the last post, so without most of the witespace. the deck penetration will be removed on this sheet, btw.(or replaced by some other method)

and I wasn't comparing the US sheet on size, but more on the amount of parts
(see this one, I am only halfway and it is already this much http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... 329mjk.png)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 8:20 pm
I'll volunteer to draw the guns made by the RDN. I have very good line drawings of just about every single gun made between 1850 and the 1950ies or so. (That's when the navy stopped building their own guns)
I've been working on a RDN equipment and weaponry sheet, so I even have most of the directors as well.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 22nd, 2010, 8:21 pm
That would be great addition.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 7:23 pm
French 100mm modele 1953 looks wrong to me.
It looks more or less like this
[ img ]
Attachment:
100mm Modele 1953.PNG

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 935 »

Jump to: