Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Dutch ships as German AA batteriesPosted: December 20th, 2010, 9:29 am
Gollevainen wrote:
If its close enough, then I see no point of correcting it. Sometimes Paint transformed (specially in Gif. shape files) the windov color into bit darker one. There are tons of drawings in the archive with that same error.
I understand that this thread is not the place for making my point but I still would like to say that standards should be complied with. Really, it's not a big deal getting one color right. :ugeek:

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Dutch ships as German AA batteriesPosted: December 20th, 2010, 9:38 am
WhyMe wrote:
Gollevainen wrote:
If its close enough, then I see no point of correcting it. Sometimes Paint transformed (specially in Gif. shape files) the windov color into bit darker one. There are tons of drawings in the archive with that same error.
I understand that this thread is not the place for making my point but I still would like to say that standards should be complied with. Really, it's not a big deal getting one color right. :ugeek:
Don't worry.

[Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Dutch ships as German AA batteriesPosted: December 20th, 2010, 10:30 am
Quote:
I understand that this thread is not the place for making my point but I still would like to say that standards should be complied with. Really, it's not a big deal getting one color right.
Yes you are rigth, keeping it up to standards (expecially in this case) isen't that overwhelming to do, My point was that this exist as rather wild range of proplem along the bucket archive that it isen't something to hang the drawning.

Once we get the equipment sheets done, we try to include there all the "standard" color scheme's to be easily copy-pasted to avoid file changing errors.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: