Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 16 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1829 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 27th, 2012, 9:17 am
Or considering how big the engines are or would be they should probably be moved aft somewhat... You could also then scallop out the tail to have less of an area to get heated by the engines (big IR target). You might have to increase the area of the tail plane to compensate as a result.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 28th, 2012, 5:25 am
Well, I'm not too worried about the design of it just yet. I was just outlining it, and I'm not happy with what I have so it's all subject to change.

I've been playing with the air force numbers. This is what I have right now.

100 Fighter Aircraft Fighter
70 Ground attack Aircraft Fighter

10 Gunships AC-130

40 Small Tactical Transports C-130/An-12
15 Large Strategic Airlifters C-17/Il-76/An-22
10 Large Strategic Airlifters C-5/An-124

3 Large AEW&C E-3 Sentry
8 Small AEW&C E-2 Hawkeye
20 Electronic warfare aircraft Attacker

10 Aerial Refueling Aircraft C-17/Il-76/An-22

80 Utility Helicopters Da Huey (B212)
50 Transport/heavy cargo helicopters CH-47 (OrEQV)/ CH-53

70 Basic Trainer Aircraft T-6 Texan II
35 Advanced Trainer Aircraft Aero L-29 Delfín
15 Twin Engine and Navigation Trainer Aircraft Beech King Air

The aircraft listed on the side are the comparable aircraft.

Any comments, suggestions?

-EZ-

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 28th, 2012, 6:04 am
uh the L-29 is not much of an advanced trainer, its very outdated for the type of air force you are fielding. Except for that i guess its reasonable though in my opinion your fielding an almost superpower sized sir force, though that maybe just me and I am exhausted right now so my judgement may be off.

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 28th, 2012, 3:42 pm
The L-29 is just what I want my trainer to look like.

The air force size is about 536 aircraft, which is in between the German AF which has 450 ish and the French AF which has 800 ish. The German AF has the same amount of personnel as us, but Our aircraft are also flown by Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Reserve Forces.

-EZ-

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: October 5th, 2012, 3:11 am
Since I don't feel like starting a new thread, I'm just gonna post these here.
I've been working on these since I discovered Shipbucket 2 years ago. The scale is 4px = 1 ft, and yes they are slightly oversized. Following "legal specs," width is 10 feet, and height is 16.5 feet. Length is limited to 300 feet, or three trailers. Max weight: 300,000lb

[ img ]

Comments welcome.

-EZ-

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: November 8th, 2012, 6:06 am
Decided to work on some of my vehicles. Here is the already finished TH-1, and the ATI-4. It carries 3 crew (driver, commander, turret gunner) and 8 soldiers.

[ img ]

Comments?

-EZ-

[Profile] [Quote]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: November 9th, 2012, 3:51 am
Can the .50 calibers be replaced with any other type of stationary weapon?
I would like to see some rockets on those.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: November 9th, 2012, 7:05 am
Why?

[Profile] [Quote]
Redhorse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: November 9th, 2012, 1:55 pm
If you use the CROWS (Common Remotely Operation Weapons Station) on your APC/IFV, you'll have the flexibility to mount .50 CAL, Mk19 40mm grenade launchers, 7.62mm machine guns or 5.56mm automatic rifles.

http://peosoldier.armylive.dodlive.mil/ ... ws-coming/

Current Projects:
Republic of Texas Navy
FD Scale F-14s

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: November 9th, 2012, 2:21 pm
You've also got things like Samson which comes in three varieties catering for everything from 5.56mm LMGs up to 30/40mm cannon and ATGMs..

Clicky

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 16 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1829 »

Jump to: