Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 66 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 164 65 66 67 68123 »
Carnac
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 29th, 2012, 3:45 pm
How does one find a planebucket drawing? Many aren't named when they're posted, and some don't work with the site search (eg F-18).

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 29th, 2012, 3:47 pm
The hard way unfortunately.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 29th, 2012, 3:55 pm
here is F18

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/88748209/Modern ... edWing.png

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 12:54 am
Since Rhade has been updating some of the older IJN aircraft, I figured I'd do the Aichi D3A "Val" divebomber. I also believe this to be the first IJN aircraft topveiw.
[ img ]
Critiques? Ideas?
B4N Kate is next.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 4:54 am
Looks nice to me. Any plans on doing a version like the US WW2 drawings where you can interchange the tail markings to suit the different carriers which they were based? Not really a requirement but could be useful.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 3:27 pm
denodon wrote:
Any plans on doing a version like the US WW2 drawings where you can interchange the tail markings to suit the different carriers which they were based? Not really a requirement but could be useful.
I'd love to, if someone could provide a reference, I'll do them this weekend.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 2nd, 2012, 10:04 pm
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... f=18&t=519
Nicholas did them or at least some a while back

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 3rd, 2012, 3:32 pm
The unseen "Clown Version" before painting:
[ img ]
Also, here is WIP of the D3A chart:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 4th, 2012, 1:26 am
Looking nice so far. Putting them like that makes it easy to see how the planes were identified for their particular carrier. Late war I know the few carriers that still had airwings had hybrid airwings from whatever planes were found, some not being repainted and retaining their old markings.

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: November 4th, 2012, 4:33 pm
Is there a Betty for the Japanese plane sheet?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 66 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 164 65 66 67 68123 »

Jump to: