Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 17 of 26  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1926 »
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 1:08 pm
Rhade wrote:
Here we go again ...
:shock:

What is bother you?

It's crazy this kind of hypocritical attitude! :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 1:20 pm
ICARE11 wrote:
What is bother you?
You again start to hijacking some other topic for you own cause ... please stop that. You must try to understand the fundamental laws of internet forums, you do not hijacking others thread, don't double posting ect, they are really simple principles. If you are unable to leave that case, insist in fighting with this oppressing and furry animal hostile Shipbucket system and his moderati and administration tyrants who are responsible for global warming, terrorism and cancellation of Firelfy. Make you own topic, and write there ... simple.

Have a nice day.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 1:27 pm
ICARE11, I posted this in the last thread where you posted your mantra:

Quote:
Topic closed due offtopic content. If next thread gets derailed into same fate over same reasons, the ignitor of such mess will get banned. understood

Now this is final warning. Stop spamming and high jacking every thread where you post and derail them into offtopic nonsense. If you do this again you will get banned from this forum.

Gollevainen
Administration

[Profile] [Quote]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 2:27 pm
Rhade wrote:
ICARE11 wrote:
What is bother you?
You again start to hijacking some other topic for you own cause ... please stop that. You must try to understand the fundamental laws of internet forums, you do not hijacking others thread, don't double posting ect, they are really simple principles. If you are unable to leave that case, insist in fighting with this oppressing and furry animal hostile Shipbucket system and his moderati and administration tyrants who are responsible for global warming, terrorism and cancellation of Firelfy. Make you own topic, and write there ... simple.

Have a nice day.
stop and say that I refuse the fundamental laws of the forums... and for the rest of what you say, you really take me for a fool!

No, but you go account what you say on my person? :

" insist in fighting with this oppressing and furry animal hostile Shipbucket system and his moderati and administration tyrants who are responsible for global warming, terrorism and cancellation of Firelfy. Make you own topic, and write there ... simple. ..... "

and then go ahead, continue to believe that I turn anything.... stop making those who do not understand, you go bite you fingers

[Profile] [Quote]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
ICARE11, I posted this in the last thread where you posted your mantra:

Quote:
Topic closed due offtopic content. If next thread gets derailed into same fate over same reasons, the ignitor of such mess will get banned. understood

Now this is final warning. Stop spamming and high jacking every thread where you post and derail them into offtopic nonsense. If you do this again you will get banned from this forum.

Gollevainen
Administration

But yes of course!!! :roll: go! bye ! :(

[Profile] [Quote]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 3:26 pm
last time that I speak:

I do not see how I divert one any subject!

because, what I claim speaking of zaco, is in relation to subjects bore thus established on this topic

This is not off-topic, but I understood that you prefer to ignore to avoid tarnishing the image of the site.

me I do not seek to tarnish the image of the site, on the contrary!

but well, I have the impression that some members of the site are manipulative larceny of interest, and that you protect !

so bye bye! .... You can ban me, I no longer have nothing to do... continue to pretend not to understand.... finish talking to spoiled children !!!

:arrow: full ass of your hypocrisy !

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:04 pm
OK, that's great, you've worn yourself out -- now please leave and don't come back.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 12th, 2012, 5:02 pm
Yes, time to pull the chain....flush ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 16th, 2012, 3:25 pm
what is and whats not!?!

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Naval_Vesse ... _Ships.htm

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Uncredited SB drawingsPosted: October 16th, 2012, 5:23 pm
Kitsune is/was one of the elders from the days of yore; he was thought to have sublimed to the halls of Valhalla, but has been known to still manifest his effulgent presence in these parts,

8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 17 of 26  [ 257 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1926 »

Jump to: