Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 19 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page « 115 16 17 18 19
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 11:10 pm
Colo is correct, I think the language barrier is causing most of the problem. Icare (I keep wanting to type 'Icarus' which is the English translation of the Greek name), the major issue that some of the people in this thread are having is that this thread is not the place to bring up the issues that you have with the community. Another issue is that the use of exclamation marks causes the other members to think Colo is correct, I think the language barrier is causing most of the problem. Icare (I keep wanting to type 'Icarus' which is the English translation of the Greek name), the major issue that some of the people in this thread are having is that this thread is not the place to bring up the issues that you have with the community. Another issue is that the use of exclamation marks causes the other members to think that you are yelling at them. This, combined with the understandably broken English grammer (I don't expect people for whom english is not their first language to type/write english as well as those of us for whom it was our first language - I also have no doubt that in my attempts to converse with you in french my grammar has been horribly broken).

Now, Rhade here can come off as angry sometimes - I think it also is partly due to the fact that English isn't his first language either. However, I do not think that he is mad at you in general, but is more frustrated by the messages that you have written in this thread.

I know that the original problem that started some of this anger was the message that Mist wrote complaining about Zaco and the images that mist feels that Zaco 'stole'. That should never have even been an issues here as neither are active members of the community. My one request to people is that if they take from shipbucket that they follow the fair use agreement. If they don't take anything from Shipbucket (or more accurately, if there is nothing in the image that can not be traced back to Shipbucket), then the Fair Use Agreement does not apply.

The next issue that has been brought up is that you (Icare) tend to post multiple times in a row. It is preferred that individuals refrain from doing this, and edit the prior post to include the new content if no one else has posted. While multiple posting is not explicitly forbidden in the rules, it is generally something that is frowned upon.

I reserve the right to add to these comments, and I will be sending a copy of the comments to Icare (in french) to aid in the understanding of the issues that are before us.

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 11:27 pm
Colosseum wrote:
The problem is that this guy barely speaks English and so thinks we are all being rude to him.
Colosseum, ...... take me for a fool ..... I died laughing!

I confess that it is dificult for me to write in English

but I understand very well what you say

I make the effort to speak English, I politely address to members of the site !

Me, I have never failed to respect, and I'm not saying things like : "this guy....."
... I don't speak in this way to the SB members

"this" guy .... the way you pronounce it, is take people for shit

go! I went on mission for 2 weeks, it will make you holiday!

for october 7, it is cancelled,
postpone to another date ... on my return from mission ....... I will not give up this case !

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 11:48 pm
I would more express me on this topic "REINO DE ESPAÑA"

I would do a personal topic which will include a few pages

you tighten not disappoint!

I share in mission within two hour.... be not pressed

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 28th, 2012, 2:15 pm
I think you should refer to Tim's comments.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 28th, 2012, 7:48 pm
Topic closed due offtopic content. If next thread gets derailed into same fate over same reasons, the ignitor of such mess will get banned. understood

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 19 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 115 16 17 18 19

Jump to: