Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 17 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page « 115 16 17 18 19 »
Vodianoi
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 1:50 am
Alejandro, los chicos te están pidiendo que pares esta locura y trates de leer y comprender un poco los errores que estás cometiendo. Si sólo quieres hacer dibujitos para henchir tu orgullo puedes hacerlo en tu MS Paint y dejarlos allí; pero si los traes aquí debes cumplir ciertas reglas, como en todo foro público, y tratar de apegarte a la línea y estilos de la página. Por mucho que te gusten los barcos, estás cometiendo errores estructurales MUY importantes, ninguno de esos botes son viables y no tienen un mínimo de lógica, más que el torbellino armamentistico de un adolescente. Además, estás usando modelos y partes de modelos de otras personas, y ellos deben ser reconocidos en los créditos. Trata de usar los templates disponibles, revisar tus errores y, sobre todo, intenta comprender lo que te dicen y aprender un poco de tus errores técnicos y estructurales. Shipbucket no se trata de tirar modelos sicodélicos uno detrás del otro. Si no sabes inglés, usa un traductor (el de google, por ejemplo)

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 2:14 am
Vodianoi, going forward if you would please provide an English Translation along with the non-english text that would be the easiest way to ensure that you do not run afoul of the language rules on the board.

Don't worry, you're not in trouble.

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 9:25 am
I translated the text by Vodianoi :

""Alexander, the guys you are asking that you stop this madness and try to read and understand a little errors that you are committing. If you just want to make pictures to inflate your pride you can take in your MS Paint and keep them there; But if you bring them here you must meet certain rules, as in any public forum, and try to stick to the line and page styles. Even if you like boats, are committing very important structural errors, none of those boats are viable and have a minimum of logic, no more than a teenager armamentistico whirlpool. In addition, you are using models and parts of models of other people, and they should be recognized in the credits. It's using the available templates, review your mistakes and, above all, try to understand what you are saying and learn a little of your technical and structural errors. Shipbucket is not pulling psychedelic models one after the other. If you do not know English, uses a translator (of google, for example)""

.............. It is good to remember the rule... but as far as I know, English is part of the rules of the site... but I agree with him on all points... some Members criticize the work of others that disrupt their brand image, but they don't criticize those who make drawings of bad qualities because it allows to keep their rank within the Shipbucket community...

But I remember a member of the site who has been banned for this type of dubious disorder, it has been unfairly banned because many were attacks made against him,... he lost patience... and there it cost very expensive... but it gives an advantage to some... and these members defame against him... While it can no longer respond... Unfortunately

............... It is time that the forum rules are applied to all without exception.......

.... hoping more wisdom and far-sightedness on the part of the site moderator :ugeek: :arrow: :idea:

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 9:32 am
TimothyC wrote:
Vodianoi, going forward if you would please provide an English Translation along with the non-english text that would be the easiest way to ensure that you do not run afoul of the language rules on the board.

Don't worry, you're not in trouble.

-------> I agree !

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 9:44 am
Oh for crying out loud! Stop trolling ICARE11 ... :roll:

EDIT: and stop committing that double posting sin ... you make, double, triple, quad posting ... you know there is magic EDIT! option.

[Profile]
Vodianoi
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 26th, 2012, 11:25 am
Well, tha translation of ICARE11 it´s very close. Now we only can wait that alejandro reads this and turn the wheel of the ship.

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 9:58 am
Rhade wrote:
Oh for crying out loud! Stop trolling ICARE11 ... :roll:

EDIT: and stop committing that double posting sin ... you make, double, triple, quad posting ... you know there is magic EDIT! option.

It is you who dare say that?

When these are others that double, triple, quadruple and +... you say nothing there!

all this because I am defending a former member of SB!

is it not true?

...... What bothers you so much?

why some have more right than others to say what bother?

why they are always the same who have the right to complain?

why they are always the same who have the right to post more images than others?

Why do some have more right than others to make mistakes?

Why do some have more right than others to criticise?

I bored you perhaps? ...... and well, as long as some have more rights than others, it does hinder me to do the same as them!

Oh for crying out loud!....... It is a proof that you feel relevant!

why I would not have the right to have my say?

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 10:22 am
you know what?

you are tyrants! That's what you are... and nothing else!

you want to just do the photo to swell your pride

You shall not make to me, what you did to others !

the struggles of personal interests really are getting tiring, and they prevent the members of shipbucket to be equal in relation to the rules of the forum ! :x :evil:

you take your virtual statue to say only what suits you ! ...... It starts to get boring !!!

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 10:25 am
ICARE11 wrote:
When these are others that double, triple, quadruple and +... you say nothing there!
Where ? ... links please.
ICARE11 wrote:
all this because I am defending a former member of SB!

is it not true?
No, because you are highjacking someones thread to show how "oppressed" people are on SB.
ICARE11 wrote:
...... What bothers you so much?
Because you are a model example of Troll, and I don't like trolls.

If you have such problems with the SB community, with they members, regulations, moderation stuff ... just go fraking away! Nobody is holding you here, just push the log out button ... power down you pc, lap or anything you use ... walk away. Just walk away.
ICARE11 wrote:
why I would not have the right to have my say?
I quote George Carlin: You have no rights! This is not a democracy.

EDIT: and ... double posting again

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: September 27th, 2012, 10:27 am
ICARE11, please stop thread hijacking and trolling on other member's threads. Everyone here has equal rights. However, rules of common etiquette apply to all. Unnecessary multiple posting (aka spamming) and thread hijacking are commonly frowned upon across the internet.

Qaulity is the overriding concern of the moderation team. This part of the forum is for beginners to show what they can do and other members advise and coach them along to a workable standard. Some artists of good skill (a recent example being youboat) get quicker promotion to the wider boards if their work complies with the standards and everyone agrees its good solid stuff. Remember, the aim of this entire enterprise is to build up the Real World and Never Were sections of the archive site with a full library of warships and commerical ships. This is what Shipbucket is, and has always been, about. AU work will always remain a secondary feature so folks can let their hair down and imagination and skills do some creative work. Artists that can contribute to the archive are the most sought after here. This is not just some 'brand' or 'messing around pixel-smashing' board, this is a place with a set purpose and function - the creation of and sharing of works of art to ilustrate ships and vessels of all types to a common standard. The fact so many other sites, books, publishers, piraters and imitators have come along over the last 8-10 years, is a measure of our success.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 17 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 115 16 17 18 19 »

Jump to: