Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
Midnightnova
Post subject: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC channel)Posted: November 27th, 2010, 9:00 pm
Just curious as to the reason for this? Blanket IP bans of everyone, even those who did or said nothing critical?

Is the point to annihilate the IRC channel? If so, why?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:01 pm
I can honestly say it wasen't me. I was thinking of discussing with Colosseum about the future of the chatroom it remained just a tought.
I did notice it was Mconrads (or someone using his name who did it)

[Profile] [Quote]
Finfan
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:02 pm
This is really disappointing I hoped that Colo leaving would not provoke this.

[Profile] [Quote]
Midnightnova
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:08 pm
It looks like McConrads (or whoever was faking his name) wanted to kill the channel. I can think of two reasons to do this.

1: Simple desire to shut the channel down. Why? No idea

2: Destabilization attempt. To be more specific, someone who wants to cause trouble faked being McConrads to stir up trouble and chaos.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:26 pm
it's stupid, all stupid, very simple to explane. Just leave it. It will break the relation her. it's not MConrads, he never will ban Golly. and for sure why sould he ban me, and why he leaved when we ask hard questions. clear?

[Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:43 pm
ALVAMA wrote:
it's stupid, all stupid, very simple to explane. Just leave it. It will break the relation her. it's not MConrads, he never will ban Golly. and for sure why sould he ban me, and why he leaved when we ask hard questions. clear?
Take a deep breath. Now type that again.

Also, I got onto chat, and the Mconrads who is there is apparently located in... Miami? Don't think it's the real deal.

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:53 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:

Also, I got onto chat, and the Mconrads who is there is apparently located in... Miami? Don't think it's the real deal.
The located thing is were the server is that he's going through is located. Cause I don't live in Irvine, CA. XD

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:59 pm
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
MihoshiK wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:

The located thing is were the server is that he's going through is located. Cause I don't live in Irvine, CA. XD
I'd expect MConrads to go through a server somewhere in Germany.

[Profile] [Quote]
Midnightnova
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:00 pm
So if it was a fake, who was it? One of the banned people sowing disruption as a kind of revenge?

[Profile] [Quote]
moxica
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:03 pm
This is starting to become really really silly!
First a fight over the leadership and now this

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: