Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Well, colo, pardon me if I do that, but your language kinda invites that sort of comprehension. It is, simply said, not very nice to be put down, even indirectly, constantly by a member, even though this member is a founder of the web community. I immensely respect you and your abilities. What I don't understand, what puzzles me, is whether this respect is returned. If it is, then I do apologize, if not, well, I've said my five cents...

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 10:42 pm
Literally nothing I write is meant as a serious personal attack.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 11th, 2012, 1:33 pm
Quote:
Gollevainen, you and I are literally the only people here who have ever invested real money into SB/FD. The rest are cheapskates who talk about wanting nice things but aren't willing to put down money for it.
yeah, though the sums for what own FD scale forum/database needs is rather small...knowhow to do so would be vastly more important, as well as sort of acceptance of the FD scale lot to follow.

As of investing SB, I make enough monthly from my pay that the little money I spend on this are definetly not burden to my economy. In sense I don't even want any investers around, since to many that migth mean some sort of expecations of power, and in SB; power and status are not for sale ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 11th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
and in SB; power and status are not for sale
You devil! that's was my evil master plan! :twisted:

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 12th, 2012, 7:57 am
Personally I have in my computer many designs from here,if someone needs something which is impossible to find anywhere else,I will be glad to help.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vodianoi
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 18th, 2012, 2:23 am
Give it to me, the ultra mega 105 Megabytes MS paint file. Jojojo. I dream with that endless scroll down...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: