Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 3rd, 2012, 5:58 pm
I need to restart some of the ship because they added less weight and length after the repair in the side pontoons and that made some of the dimensions messed up. Plus they just released a video on the raising of the ship into dry dock.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtr7DmIMbQ)

They missed a few angles i need in order to do the back and it doesn't show much of the rudder and engines.
I'm using these 2 pictures as a reference and they show most of the major design angles. If you guys can help i looked all over and cannot find a lot of the ships dimensions. All i found was the length which is 35m (115ft)

[ img ]

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 3rd, 2012, 6:12 pm
Sea Shepherd is really awful.

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 3rd, 2012, 7:19 pm
Ive been following this ship since Ocean 7 not Sea Shepard's

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 4th, 2012, 12:12 am
Perhaps once finished, you could do her as the Cable Wireless and the Gojira

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 4th, 2012, 12:30 am
I was planning on doing to the rat race or ocean 7 themes, the black would be difficult.

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 4th, 2012, 12:53 am
I have a Sea-Shepherd Black palette taken from the Farley Mowat if you need

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 4th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Yes i do need anything that will help, having trouble with dimensions... Angles... And some of the ship bottom.

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 4th, 2012, 5:50 pm
So why doesn't you load up the drawing here to the forum. So we can help you, thats is why we are here. Even I can help you there, but first load up that ..... drawing so we can see what you have and can help you. If not you will not get help from me on this drawing, because I can't see what you have done.

[Profile]
gio111
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 21st, 2012, 8:38 am
thats GREAT iwould never be able to dothe boat myself

[Profile]
gio111
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 21st, 2012, 8:45 am
ineed help sending a photo to cruel2bekind would someone help ????????????????????????????

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: