Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 3 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 519 »
Rhade
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 2:29 pm
In whole that designs are just nightmare ... but I must say that flag look quite nice. :D

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm
Leaving aside the possibility of a troll, I must say, that it always saddens me when a youthful (I guess) enthusiasm clashes with SB rules and standards, practicality, esthetics, or even common sense in such a violent manner like here. :(
Perhaps we have some Spanish-speaking member that could explain - patiently, politely, precisely, constructively and leaving no uncertainty, but also without being discouraging - to Alejandro what is he doing wrong (unfortunately that's almost everything, but perhaps he could learn).

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 3:34 pm
Right. Alejandro, you must credit, and you have already been advised to do so, and not to is a serious breach of the forums etiquete. This isn't a warning as there is probably a language problem, so yes, if we have another spanish speaking member who can advise you it will be alright. That apart there are so many other areas for correction, but I will leave that for others to advise on.

That said, there is decent AU here wanting to see the light of day, so good luck with your project :)

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:08 pm
Must be all confusion, do not know much speak Spanish speaking with someone to see what happens, thanks. :)
I do not speak English very well and I can hardly settle matters. :roll:

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:12 pm
eswube wrote:
Leaving aside the possibility of a troll, I must say, that it always saddens me when a youthful (I guess) enthusiasm clashes with SB rules and standards, practicality, esthetics, or even common sense in such a violent manner like here. :(
Perhaps we have some Spanish-speaking member that could explain - patiently, politely, precisely, constructively and leaving no uncertainty, but also without being discouraging - to Alejandro what is he doing wrong (unfortunately that's almost everything, but perhaps he could learn).
Hello good, Where I can find the rules?
If I break the rules is not willing, I would like to talk to someone speaking Spanish that I would be relatively easier to comply with the rules, what happens is that I know that I'm skipping rule.

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:16 pm
heuhen wrote:
There are so many borrowed parts from my AU and other ships parts. Without permission from me, so instead for making me go mad I let the admin take this.

For my AU parts and weapons: You need to know what you do before using them, if you don't know how a ship works, you can't use my weapons and parts from my AU.
No problem friend, I did not know that these parts were designed for you, I found them on the website and thought it was for everyone and make boats, took them and put them if malicious intent, knowing that you have made which I took some parts of the site and had asked permission to use it, but as they are on a site I thought it was free to use, my apologies.

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:18 pm
heuhen wrote:
There are so many borrowed parts from my AU and other ships parts. Without permission from me, so instead for making me go mad I let the admin take this.

For my AU parts and weapons: You need to know what you do before using them, if you don't know how a ship works, you can't use my weapons and parts from my AU.
No problem friend, I did not know that these parts were designed for you, I found them on the website and thought it was for everyone and make boats, took them and put them if malicious intent, knowing that you have made which I took some parts of the site and had asked permission to use it, but as they are on a site I thought it was free to use, my apologies.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Basic rules and standards are here:

http://www.shipbucket.com/standards.php

http://www.shipbucket.com/tutorials.php

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2

Unfortunately, all of it in English, so I guess that some Spanish-speaking member would be indeed very useful.

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:42 pm
eswube wrote:
Basic rules and standards are here:

http://www.shipbucket.com/standards.php

http://www.shipbucket.com/tutorials.php

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2

Unfortunately, all of it in English, so I guess that some Spanish-speaking member would be indeed very useful.
Thanks for the help, I will try to translate and familiarise myself the rules.

[Profile]
alejandro
Post subject: Re: REINO DE ESPAÑAPosted: July 7th, 2012, 4:44 pm
I ask one thing, there are things such as cannons, missile launchers, etc. that is put in public to use that to whom I ask permission?

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 3 of 19  [ 185 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 519 »

Jump to: