Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 3:42 pm
There will not be a picture yet because its pretty ugly right now. Im currently 75% done with the design. But i need help with the color... I dont think it will be good black which is what I started before they switched it from copyright reasons. But i cannot find the color of the Brigitte Bardot currently. If someone could help me with that, that would be great.

If you didnt hear the Brigitte Bardot took a rogue wave in the artic ocean and took a giant crack in the port-side pontoon. They straped it to the ship and safely made it to port thankfully :)

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 3:44 pm
You are 75% done with the drawing and it still looks ugly? Then you are doing something wrong, mate.

Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 3:59 pm
I have the main design outline in. If you have seen the ship it has some wierd angles and im trying to figure out shadows and taking away certain angles and fixing them. Then i need to add the colors, equipment, and back jetski,inflatable, and steel. And now somehow find what the rudder and twin props look like...

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 4:06 pm
then you are most likely at 50% :P devil is in the detail ;)

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 4:17 pm
Im doing the percentage on time spent/spending... (in days) 8 days gone through it and maybe 2-4 left... But i am finishing up my first design I started :) will be done today maybe.

[Profile]
Canopus
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 5:31 pm
Never mind what I said, I did a bad research...

It's an interesting/weird design like most non-sail trimarans tend to be, at least it doesn have those ridiculous fins of the Earthrace.

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 6:05 pm
Well you can do alot with Fiberglass to make the strange designs...

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 2nd, 2012, 8:05 pm
You know this forum is for you to post so w can see what you do and give advise or suggestions for you, That means even if you are only 10% in to the drawing you can post it, for we can already then see if there are something wrong. It can be the shape of the hull, the scale, etc.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 3rd, 2012, 5:05 pm
Post it so we can make sure you're not just wasting your time with an improperly-scaled drawing or something.

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 3rd, 2012, 5:53 pm
Sure, like the old adage about the man winking at the girl in the dark: he might know what he's doing, but nobody else does ;)

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: