Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 34 of 43  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page « 132 33 34 35 3643 »
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 7th, 2012, 10:17 am
Oh my :O I am sorry god, that make beloved laker end up like this....

Like Erik and travestytrav25 says: it's s duced screw propellor, whish is VERY common on Lakers.

http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?di ... marais.png

[Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 7th, 2012, 11:51 am
Wow. This guy is so stupid he doesn't even know how to use the Eraser tool in MSPaint.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 7th, 2012, 4:27 pm
BTW, I would have located the LCVPs on the deck and not inside the hull right above the water line.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 7th, 2012, 10:22 pm
Raxar wrote:
Wow. This guy is so stupid he doesn't even know how to use the Eraser tool in MSPaint.
While I do believe that "design" (and I use the term very loosely here) borders on the criminal for what was done to that beautiful laker, calling somebody stupid because of an ill-advised and/or botched drawing may be carrying our displeasure a wee bit too far. I know from talking to a few of my friends on NS who know I do my drawings here, and who I have tried to convince to join up because of their love of all things maritime, are of the opinion that SB is little more than a group of elitist snobs, and using language like that really doesn't help our case any. Criticizing LULZworthy "designs" is one thing, but calling the person responsible for the drawing derogatory names is kinda defeating the purpose and doesn't give much incentive to join us here and learn. Since I've been here, I have learned otherwise, that this is just a group of folks who love ships, and drawing ships, but like I said, open contempt can be a big turn-off for some folks.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 8th, 2012, 1:05 am
I quite agree, but this thread seems to spawn that sort of attitude. Sort of why I don't know why we have it in the first place.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 8th, 2012, 1:16 am
But if you handwave every single thing, then the person drawing those ships shouldn't be drawing ships, or even creating a country at that. While yes I agree, we shouldn't be calling people idiots, stupid, etc., if they aren't going to be putting any thought into anything (unless they have the intent to learn from their mistakes), well then yes. They are idiots. Just my opinion.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raven
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 8th, 2012, 4:27 pm
It is the right of every human being to express their imagination, unfortunately, perceptions cloud judgement, and what one person does to amuse oneself (and possibly others) is sometimes met with derision in other circles. Or, look at it this way, we are goofing on drawings that weren't originally posted here in the first place. I believe that would constitute trolling to most others. We should spend more time policing our own domains.

By This Sign You Will Conquer

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 9th, 2012, 12:17 am
You're looking at the biggest elitist snob of all.

Hell, I'm an elitist snob not just towards external parties but towards the majority of this forum's users.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 18th, 2012, 12:42 pm
[ img ]

I try to be polite most of the time. I really do. But this is just .... just .... and the usual crowd is praising this dreck! yeesh.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 18th, 2012, 12:44 pm
Tat mus be a orky ship.

Needz mor dakka!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 34 of 43  [ 428 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 132 33 34 35 3643 »

Jump to: