Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 9 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 12 »
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 9:52 pm
HERE SHE IS!!!=

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 9:58 pm
It still needs aaaaaaalooooooooot of work.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:06 pm
Well! I am Ready!!! What does it need?!?!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:15 pm
KES Paige captain wrote:
Well! I am Ready!!! What does it need?!?!
This is how a BB looks like:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2612

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:20 pm
You should use an image hosting site instead of using attachments, you may have to delete or change your previous drawings if they are attachments.

What is the main armament?
What nationality?

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:29 pm
She is going to need to be higher out of the water, particularly the stern, as those UAV's are going to be washed off the deck in moderate seas, and she needs more detail. I'm not entirely sure about the bow sonar either, it sticks out pretty far at a wierd angle. That and she looks a bit top heavy and you are using the wrong window color. However, it is not a hopeless case.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:36 pm
thanx. not hopeless. first= the UAVs retract down an elevator into an internal hangar. two= she definetaly needs for detail, I agree. third= I based of the SONAR that the USS Zumwalt and the rest of the Litoral Combat ships have. fourth= If it is a wide ship, and the superstructure is very thin at the top, and wide near the bottom, than i think it would be stable. there is a specific window color?

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:40 pm
jabba wrote:
You should use an image hosting site instead of using attachments, you may have to delete or change your previous drawings if they are attachments.

What is the main armament?
What nationality?
the main armnement are two three gun turrets of a type of railgun. sorry, I forgot the inch.
The Nationality is an AU called the KE (Krimson Empire), but it has not been introduced yet, for these are the first couple of ships. Help me build my AU!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:46 pm
Railgun? I'm not going to be much help here...

You really need to do that image hosting thing and remove your attachments though.

Good luck!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:51 pm
KES Paige captain wrote:
thanx. not hopeless. first= the UAVs retract down an elevator into an internal hangar. two= she definetaly needs for detail, I agree. third= I based of the SONAR that the USS Zumwalt and the rest of the Litoral Combat ships have. fourth= If it is a wide ship, and the superstructure is very thin at the top, and wide near the bottom, than i think it would be stable. there is a specific window color?
The Sonar on Zumwalt doesn't look like that!

BUT READ THIS (By That I mean click the link and read, This is something you should done before you started posting drawing on the forum. And thus help us with hold away the mad people! :lol: ;) )
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 9 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 12 »

Jump to: