Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 912 »
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 7:33 am
bow railing and better rudder.

Last edited by KES Paige captain on April 10th, 2012, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 7:38 am
and by the way, there are two parallel rudders, like the bismarck.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:53 am
Just a suggestion, you could cut the length of the hull back a little and you should probably make the hull taller. Also, what is the bulge in the middle of the underwater hull?

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:58 am
Also, it's missing a lot of detail. The bridge has no windows, you have no secondary armament, which is pretty much standard with any battleship (I assume that's what this is). You have no deck equipment, no anchor, no shading, not even any windows.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 2:14 pm
KES Paige captain wrote:
timothy- yeah i know what attachment he was talking about, just i can not understand what content of the post he was saying is garbage
I'm referring to the awful kitbash of what was already a fairly awful drawing made years ago.

BTW: my only advice for this trainwreck of a thread is for you to take a look at some real ships and compare your work to what stuff designed by competent people actually looks like.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 2:19 pm
Has anyone run this through Springsharp yet!?

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 3:10 pm
I have a feeling that if someone did, the phrase "turn turtle" would be repeatedly used.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 4:26 pm
jabba wrote:
Has anyone run this through Springsharp yet!?
Springsharp assumes you know what a hull is generally supposed to look like.

There's really not much that can be salvaged here.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 5:58 pm
This design has a very Yamato feel to it.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 6:03 pm
should I use two anchors? I have been brainstorming deck equipment, but haven't come up with anything. please tell me what i need. here is the really old version (which actually even has the Yamato bow)=

Last edited by KES Paige captain on April 10th, 2012, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 912 »

Jump to: