Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 35 of 65  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page « 133 34 35 36 3765 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 11:37 pm
I'm currently (albeit slowly) working on two carriers and one of Battleships (all WW2 vintage). I just rarely touch them.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 11:37 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
I'm currently (albeit slowly) working on two carriers and one of Battleships (all WW2 vintage). I just rarely touch them.
AWESOME!

[Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 11:59 am
great.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 12:00 am
ALVAMA wanted to see some older stuff so here is what has been sitting around for a while in one form or another.

[ img ]

HMAtS Siluria and Cambria. Far from finished but you get the gist of it. The two sisters are meant to equals of the Richelieu / Jean Bart. Secondary battery is subject to change but the main is penned as 8x 381mm/50. The secondary mounts illustrated are 152mm /53s lifted from an older design in triple and twin form.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 12:33 am
hum nice one question what is the caliber of the main guns?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 12:53 am
381mm/15"

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 1:10 am
ah thanks i'm not very good on milimiters. :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 1:18 am
Just wondering,but was blue anti fouling paint available back then?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 1:26 am
Biancini1995 wrote:
ah thanks i'm not very good on milimiters. :oops:
Rule of thumb mm-inches= divide by 25.4

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of AtlantiaPosted: February 4th, 2012, 5:54 am
We say 2.54cm in Holland

[Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 35 of 65  [ 648 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 133 34 35 36 3765 »

Jump to: