Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Dreadnaught
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 8:14 pm
Seems to be a win win for France and India especially if the deal gives India access to the Rafale M naval version for their new home built carriers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 8:25 pm
It's undoubtedly a win for Dassault. Whether it's a win for France has yet to be seen. There's already rumours about governmental subsidies.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 9:11 pm
No change there then :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 9:12 pm
Thiel wrote:
It's undoubtedly a win for Dassault. Whether it's a win for France has yet to be seen. There's already rumours about governmental subsidies.
On the Indians got a lot of concessions relating to procurement and use of Indian parts either on this or later French products. It also maintains diversification in their fleet - They're going to be flying both Russian, French, and local fighters.

The US got the transport contract, so it's not totally bad news for the US.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 5th, 2012, 8:34 pm
There's a project here in Brazil about those aircrafts because they want it to buy

The conpetidor are the Rafale,Gripen and F/A-18 Super Hornet

And for now it's the Rafale but seriously i preffer the Gripen because it's more modern and cheap for me.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 6th, 2012, 1:29 pm
Not really. Gripen isn't exactly new. It was my understanding that your government favoured the Rafale? I'd be happy if the Gripen got more exports, it deserves them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 10th, 2012, 12:08 pm
yeah they prefferred the Rafale because of the "Navy" and we don't need only aircraft we need ships new army vehicles...

But i think we will have new things when some thing serious happen.

That's why i'm doing an AU of my country.

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 10th, 2012, 2:23 pm
The choice of France, preferred to Russia as a strategic partner of its reset, allows Brazil (Lula...) to expand its autonomy from the United States without challenge them openly. I do not see the place of JAS 39 in this circus.

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: Rafale wins its first export contractPosted: February 22nd, 2012, 7:33 pm
Swiss Air Force evaluation report. May shed light on the controversy.
http://files.newsnetz.ch/upload//1/2/12332.pdf
Forever politics...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: