Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 13 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1549 »
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 11th, 2012, 10:46 pm
Thanks, I'll put them in templates not later than the weekend. Very handsome all three :D
I'm looking forward to the canadians (remember to add them in the canadian thread!) ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 15th, 2012, 6:01 pm
:twisted: Damn you Radome :D :D :D When I put your badges on templates I realized you nearly hit my WIP's. In fact you've got one hit but fortunately it was the pentagonal badge for HMS Arethusa. That forced me to finish all my A WIP's and one V WIP though I'd promised myself not to do any badges before I was finish with my indian Leopard Class vessels :?
So here is the harvest of this weekend ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

BTW! Radome could you do the badge for HMS Acheron in the shield shaped badge? Then we will have the badge for the A Class destroyer too (the round badge is for for the submarine).

Last edited by KimWerner on April 18th, 2017, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 15th, 2012, 6:19 pm
Almost two hits, I thought of doing HMS Arrow aswell :)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 15th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Radome wrote:
Almost two hits, I thought of doing HMS Arrow aswell :)
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of ;) But of course that's the risk when I don't publicies which badges I've got as WIP's. But when I choose to work with many badges at the same time it will be to much to make such a list. It will become too heavy to administrate, so I have to live with the risk :D
@ Radome, did you see my question about HMS Acheron above?

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 15th, 2012, 11:13 pm
Ohh sorry didn't see that..
Sure no problem at all, i'll do it.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 16th, 2012, 8:57 pm
The growth of badges has surpassed my most optimistic expectations. Right now there are 108 RN (after 1919) badges alone. I think the page one began to be very heavy, so I've decided to split it up with some appendixes (of course with links!). To a start I've moved all RN vessels starting with the letters A, B and C to respective appendixes. But all post's will still be in the main thread here.
Hope you'll all like it ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 16th, 2012, 9:26 pm
Oh yes more very fine additions from Kim and Radome.Thank you both.Iv'e currrently got a Suez period HMS Ocean on the stocks if anyone is stuck for something nice and easy to draw. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 16th, 2012, 9:30 pm
you gonna make seperate theads for all letters?

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 16th, 2012, 10:03 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
you gonna make seperate theads for all letters?
It should not be considered as seperate threads but as appendixes to THEE thread. I don't know if you have looked into one of the appendix but I've stated there that it's not supposed to post anything there (except for the templates I fill in). So it would be possible that most of the letters will have their own appendix. To scroll down over more than 100 is hard for the eyes in my opinion. Therefore ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 17th, 2012, 9:21 am
mmm...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 13 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1549 »

Jump to: