Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 9 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11100 »
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 24th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Davis-Monthan AFB if I'm not mistaken.

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 24th, 2011, 8:48 pm
yes!

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 25th, 2011, 5:00 pm
Thought I should post some weather pictures from Norway. NB! this is today's pictures!:
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/191/19 ... e/978x.jpg

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]
Supply vessel "Bourbon Topaz" on Skarv field. The picture is taken from the drilling rig "Polar Pioneer".

more to come!

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 25th, 2011, 9:41 pm
You know that the weather is bad when the Navy must seek shelter! a bad joke! In fact one of the Frigate "KNM «Roald Amundsen»" is out on the firing range and shooting (Flotex 2011), they reported that they have waves at 14 meters, while the wheelhouse is only 12 meters above the water. but they expect to get up to 30 meter waves during the night! But they have no plans to go and seek shelter.

[ img ]

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 26th, 2011, 4:22 pm
after-match:
[ img ]

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 27th, 2011, 2:20 pm
[ img ]

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 27th, 2011, 10:49 pm
[ img ]

[Profile]
Cybermax
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 28th, 2011, 3:11 am
Anyone up for a game of Battleshots?

[ img ]

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 28th, 2011, 6:52 am
Alchohol makes every game abit more intresting :)

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 29th, 2011, 6:16 pm
Images from Flotex Silver 2011:

[ img ]
Smoke divers during an emergency exercise at the KV Andenes. (Armed Forces Operational Headquarters)

[ img ]
The frigate KNM Roald Amundsen shoot with the main cannon. (Armed Forces)

[ img ]
Minesweeper KNM Alta. Photo: Thomas Gjesdal (Naval Staff)

[ img ]
A sjøbjørn on the way to the frigate KNM Thor Heyerdahl. (Naval Staff)

[ img ]
Dutch amphibious forces practice landing operations at Bodø Main Air Station. Photo: PIO Bodo (Air Force)

[ img ]
Parachute Drop of Norwegian marines (marinejegere) from a Hercules transport aircraft.

[ img ]
A sjøbjørn from the frigate KNM Thor Heyerdahl with KV Andenes in the background.

[ img ]
The Danish inspection ship "Hvidbjørnen." Photo: George Austad

[ img ]
A Private lookout during a shooting exercise with Main gun of the frigate KNM Roald Amundsen. Photo: George Austad

[ img ]
A sailor controls the air space above the frigate KNM Roald Amundsen from the operating room on board. Photo: George Austad

[ img ]
Equipped with night optics is a sailor ready to staff a 12.7mm machine gun on the frigate's flag deck during an exercise. Photo: George Austad

[ img ]
A radar related to the air defense system NASAMS on Orland Main air base.

[ img ]
A sjøbjørn hoisted up on the boat deck of the frigate KNM Thor Heyerdahl.

[ img ]
Exercise Flotex Silver coincides with exercise Swiss Nightway of nine Swiss fighter aircraft of the type F-18 Hornet training on night flights.

[ img ]
Exercise Flotex Silver coincides with exercise Swiss Nightway of nine Swiss fighter aircraft of the type F-18 Hornet training on night flights.

[ img ]
An F-16 fighter jet at Orland Main Air Base.

[ img ]
Navy hunter weapon (jegervåpen) emphasize realistic training that reflect the extreme situations in the troops. During exercise Flotex Silver hired them professional actors from the company "Amputees in action." Common to all the actors is that they have lost a limb in an accident or military service. They therefore have the best conditions to play the injury in a credible manner. Pictured is the soldiers of His Majesty the King's Guard training on first aid.

[ img ]
An electronic warfare type DA20 getting ready to take off from Orland Main air base.

[ img ]
An electronic warfare type DA20 out cruising.

[ img ]
An electronic warfare type DA20 out cruising.

[ img ]
An electronic warfare type DA20 passes over the frigate KNM Roald Amundsen.

[ img ]
Sailor Martin Lind Gitmark and Ensign Christian Bråthen Larsen waiting in 'Gun Bay' on the the frigate KNM Roald Amundsen after prepared practice grenades to the main gun before shooting practice. Photo: George Austad

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 9 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11100 »

Jump to: