Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 8th, 2011, 10:51 am
Good luck Navybrat. Hope you get to spray some religious nutters.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 8th, 2011, 11:23 am
It's the old neverending story: it's so easy to damn the soldiers, dead or alive, however. All those people do not realize, that the soldiers sometimes pay the price for those protesting assholes. They die for those people. Sure it's easy to say 'I didn't want him to fight for me...'. Just until another asshole takes your kids, your wife or whatever you love. Then they call for the military. Aah f..., personal freedom for everyone. Let them protest. The world will laugh at them. Good look for all anti-protesters, you do well. And that's my personal free opinion.

[Profile] [Quote]
Navybrat85
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 8th, 2011, 6:20 pm
It looks like they didn't show. But the community did. I didn't get a head count, but HUNDREDS of people braved cold weather, wind, and driving rain to pay their respects to Sergeant First Class Robinson. I'm sure videos will appear on Youtube later taken from vehicles in the procession. Alot of folks were recording the groups of people lining the roads with American flags, or simply standing silently at attention with their hands over their hearts as the mourners passed.

http://youtu.be/mwHshs6DYNM

[Profile] [Quote]
Navybrat85
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 9th, 2011, 2:11 pm
So my wife talked to a few of her Veteran friends...turns out the WBC did show up....at the wrong church, on the other side of town, and apparently noone thought to tell them they had the wrong place. The outpouring of support for this family from our community is really amazing, and kinda makes me think that yesterday, I saw the REAL 99%.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 11th, 2011, 10:22 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isY1wsGcH9k

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 12th, 2011, 8:24 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's make my day!

Only in America ! :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 13th, 2011, 9:43 am
wtf

[Quote]
Carthaginian
Post subject: Re: Standing up for what's right...Posted: November 20th, 2011, 6:52 pm
ROFFL!

So the other church played along with the idiots' delusions and allowed the sarge to have a peaceful last trip home... that is priceless. I think a love offering is in order- or at least flowers for next Sunday's service.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: