Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 76  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2076 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 1:25 pm
width is not needed. you just need space to fit in the magazines of both weapons.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 2:10 pm
Better now?

Last edited by odysseus1980 on November 8th, 2011, 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 2:17 pm
quite good! now only one thing remains: use the newest parts.
- new asroc missile drawing
- new SPS-49 radar drawing
- SLQ-32 drawing

ow and take a look at the director fits. the small one underneath the SPS-48 seems redundant.
last but not least I think you have too many satcoms, you have one next to the ASROC (which is an outdated drawing), 2 on the hangar and one upon the bridge.... 2 should be enough, IMO.

an underwater hull would be great too, that would really finish the drawing, but that is for you to decide.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 2:39 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
quite good! now only one thing remains: use the newest parts.
- new asroc missile drawing
- new SPS-49 radar drawing
- SLQ-32 drawing

ow and take a look at the director fits. the small one underneath the SPS-48 seems redundant.
last but not least I think you have too many satcoms, you have one next to the ASROC (which is an outdated drawing), 2 on the hangar and one upon the bridge.... 2 should be enough, IMO.

an underwater hull would be great too, that would really finish the drawing, but that is for you to decide.
-This ASROC is the HL variant,reverse engineered from 1970's and impoved through years.This is the latest version,with larger wingspan and range 30km.However I can renew it.
-New SPS-49 and SLQ-32:Will be changed in all my ships which have them in final thread of HLK.
-Satcoms:Ok,only two will remain.
-Small Director under the SPS-48:Will be eliminated,since the ship has SPG-60.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 3:02 pm
This mean that the Kidd/Lysandros will be ditched because it is not nesserary.And there are economical reasons as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 7:39 pm
The Director fit is actually fine - I'd question the ability to get the full range on the Standard-ER out of SPG-51, but you're look good.

The small director under the SPS-48 is the SPG-60.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 7:52 pm
TimothyC wrote:
The Director fit is actually fine - I'd question the ability to get the full range on the Standard-ER out of SPG-51, but you're look good.

The small director under the SPS-48 is the SPG-60.
you are correct tim, and so am I: there was one additional director which is removed now ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 6th, 2011, 10:48 pm
One thing still could be improved: move the ship's boat nest further aft to clear the Asroc. Right now it's terribly crowded and cramped.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 7th, 2011, 11:50 am
Yes, its certainly looking better now; at least forward of the Asroc. I would still try and create a little more space aft, to avoid cramping the sam launcher and magazine, but then you'll be into 'mission creep'. And I do like the look of this cruiser, and it has a little bit of the Soviet look, maybe as the Russians seemed to cram as much as possible into a hull. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Hellenian KingdomPosted: November 8th, 2011, 12:25 pm
-I can move further back the on board skiffs,since I lengthened the hangar behind them-Done
-This SPG-51 is the AU -H version,it has many improvements among them is twice as powerful (10kW,when SPG-51C/D had 5kW).Other versions are the SPG-51H2,rebuilt from Signaal SMART Hellas for the Nikiforos Class Frigates.Lysandros and Ulysse have the SPG-51H1,the long range version (guidance to OMI-76 at 185km).The SPG-51H3 is used in Kimon Class DDGs,both -H2 and H3 can guide a OMI-66B to 120km.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 76  [ 756 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2076 »

Jump to: