Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 38 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Go to page « 136 37 38 39 4090 »
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 27th, 2011, 7:17 am
What's the next step in cruiser design going to look like?

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 27th, 2011, 2:25 pm
I unpacked the resources Scharrenberg gave to me. German navy blueprints from a german government archive. Blueprints of radars, ships, gun turrets (the 15cm dual purpose exists on paper!), and many other stuff. I will draw all those things and make a part sheet out of it.

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 27th, 2011, 8:13 pm
The window gallery at the bow is a nice touch, but I'm not sure about the ones on the funnels. You could either get rid of them (It would be extremely hot in spaces there), or change the funnel cowling to show the vent's actual size, so to speak.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 28th, 2011, 6:35 pm
Ve has decided zat ve shall defeat ze British by sinking ze British isles!

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 28th, 2011, 7:17 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
Wait until the banner in the mid is lifted... we will not sink 'em. They will turn to dust.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 28th, 2011, 7:22 pm
SrGopher wrote:
The window gallery at the bow is a nice touch, but I'm not sure about the ones on the funnels. You could either get rid of them (It would be extremely hot in spaces there), or change the funnel cowling to show the vent's actual size, so to speak.
The gallery at the funnel will stay. It's a special feature for special guests. And the heat from the funnel is not the biggest challenge. Guess what's under the banner... But I can make the vents visible.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 29th, 2011, 9:03 am
Ashley wrote:
MihoshiK wrote:
Wait until the banner in the mid is lifted... we will not sink 'em. They will turn to dust.
What's behind that, a ginormous mortar that lobs A-bombs, or a smaller version of the Death Star's laser? :lol:

Seriously, though...she looks great, keep up the excellent work, this is probably my #1 thread on here, with the Hellenic Navy CA thread a close second.

-Matt

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 29th, 2011, 6:48 pm
emperor_andreas wrote:
Ashley wrote:
MihoshiK wrote:
What's behind that, a ginormous mortar that lobs A-bombs, or a smaller version of the Death Star's laser? :lol:

-Matt
No mortar, no laser, just one projected weapon.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 29th, 2011, 9:12 pm
My guess is some sort of large rocket.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: October 30th, 2011, 12:06 am
Yes, the V-1000 rocket. :lol:

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 38 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 136 37 38 39 4090 »

Jump to: