Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 26 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 28166 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 12th, 2011, 3:51 pm
ZGB.33 was the "Britainized" one but essentially a vz.26. It amazes me how many people don't know about the Czech importance regarding the BrEn.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 12th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Quote:
It amazes me how many people don't know about the Czech importance regarding the BrEn.
I didn't know anybody of my generation who thought otherwise; we all knew the Bren was a Czech gun Angilcised. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 13th, 2011, 9:48 am
Even the name of the gun is a give away. Br is for the city of Breno in Czech republic aand En is for Enfield where the guns were manufactored.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 13th, 2011, 7:39 pm
Well, I just started with MG34, if you can give me a good en big drawing of Bren LMG, I will draw it.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 13th, 2011, 8:40 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Quote:
It amazes me how many people don't know about the Czech importance regarding the BrEn.
I didn't know anybody of my generation who thought otherwise; we all knew the Bren was a Czech gun Angilcised. :)
Hooray for the older folks ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 14th, 2011, 7:13 am
Ha :D We used to see the Bren, Stirling and FN at army cadet shows; and an interesting comment, that out of the three two were developed in other countries.

[Profile] [Quote]
graham
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 14th, 2011, 8:37 am
As a 14 year old it was the highlight of my Army cadet camp to fire a couple of magazines down range with Bren Gun Cant imagine it in this PC world gone mad of letting 14 year olds lose with LMGs and REAL ammo !!! That was almost as much fun as watching the 3inch mortar demo, amazing what a fire WP will start and noise of HE bomb fired a 1000 yards away greatest recruiting stuff ever
Graham

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 14th, 2011, 10:31 am
I did not know that about the Bren.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 14th, 2011, 10:39 am
graham wrote:
As a 14 year old it was the highlight of my Army cadet camp to fire a couple of magazines down range with Bren Gun Cant imagine it in this PC world gone mad of letting 14 year olds lose with LMGs and REAL ammo !!! That was almost as much fun as watching the 3inch mortar demo, amazing what a fire WP will start and noise of HE bomb fired a 1000 yards away greatest recruiting stuff ever
Graham
Aussie Cadets?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
graham
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: September 15th, 2011, 8:37 am
Quote:
Aussie Cadets?
Yes Still remember lugging a 303" around as a 50kg 14 year old. And firing it on 25 yard range and getting a 1"group :D

Graham

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 26 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 28166 »

Jump to: