Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: August 31st, 2011, 1:34 am
Thanks,

It does look like that, but it just levels out

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:26 pm
Spurned on by APDAF's rather interesting sub, I finally got an anchor (though I'm not sure if its tilted.) I also am not sure about the length of the "Saddle tanks" though, so I looked at a saddle tank and some drawings on Sb and got confused

[ img ]

[ img ]

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:40 pm
Rodondo wrote:
Spurned on by APDAF's rather interesting sub,
It is not that bad.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:43 pm
I wasn't commenting on the quality of the sub, rather the lack of pre WWII subs in the AU forum which is rather odd

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:43 pm
That is true.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:44 pm
The hull looks like it's bulged out more around the saddles so maybe show that on the drawing to emphasize the wider beam amidships?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:48 pm
I thought the shading on the underside of the hull would help With that but that's just silly me. What do you recommend to emphasize the width?

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:53 pm
Shade aft and fore of the tanks on the hull perhaps?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 1st, 2011, 1:55 pm
So the upper and lower shading meets fore and aft?

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Rodondo's little Australian AU(1910-1950)Posted: September 21st, 2011, 8:02 pm
Its a really neat sub!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: