Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 16th, 2011, 4:58 pm
You know what would be fallout like? Refit a WW2 cruiser with legs or tracks, and lasers and guns rather than missiles (and a nuke launcher), and have it as a land battleship. It's as much silly tech as their robot...

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 16th, 2011, 10:41 pm
Hmmm....thats not a bad idea. Kind of like the Enclave Mobile Platform in Fallout 3. The game of the year edition. If anything my new vessel will have a large satellite dish. Most large Enclave bases have one in order to communicate with their orbital strike satellite.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 16th, 2011, 11:29 pm
Speaking of Richelieu, I sense she might have been the inspiration for the stack and bridge structure? :)

Beautiful ship...very impressive work!

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 17th, 2011, 1:02 am
Thank you very much! Yeah I really love the look of the Richelieu class. I believe they are really underappreciated when compared to the US Iowa class or the German Bismarck class

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 17th, 2011, 7:47 am
I agree...both were in line for preservation as museum ships, but it fell through. Sadly, they were scrapped.

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 17th, 2011, 9:50 pm
Okay this is the last modification I'm making to this vessel. I moved the directors for the P-15 Termit launchers to more feasible positions. I also fixed the text on the title. I'd be proud to see her on the AU section on the SB main.

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fallout)Posted: August 17th, 2011, 9:53 pm
Sorry the original directors are still there. This should do it...

Last edited by Herr_Weisredau on August 20th, 2011, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: