Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Wikipedia & Universe
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 22nd, 2011, 7:27 pm
What... The... F***... :shock:

My thoughts go out to the Norwegian people and I hope that there will not be further attacks. :?

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 22nd, 2011, 8:03 pm
Those BA*****S!!!

Com'on Norway We are all with You!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 22nd, 2011, 8:11 pm
Fraking cowards! Attacking civilians, cowards without honor.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 22nd, 2011, 8:46 pm
My simpathies go to the families of those killed and the Norweigin people.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 22nd, 2011, 9:49 pm
Horrendous.Living and working in London in the 80's I know how you feel right now.Chin up boys and don't let the bastards grind you down.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 1:11 am
Heart felt sympathies for Norway and her fantastic people. I hope this is an isolated occurance and that they find those responsible.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Eeo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 1:26 am
Suspect arrested, after a massive shooting massacre at a youth political rally outside Oslo just an hours time after the bombs went off. Police arrested the person, who is believed to be responsible for both the bombing and the shooting. Person is a 32 year old ethnic Norwegian, with ties to the extreme right-wing movement.

So far, a total of 17 confirmed dead (7 in the bomb, 10 in the shooting), 22+ wounded. Death tolls are expected to rise during the night as more dead are recovered.

[Profile] [Quote]
Eeo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 2:03 am
Deathcount update 0345 local time: 80 dead at Utøya.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 2:29 am
Simply awful, hope no more are found dead and everyone wounded pulls through okay

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 7:18 am
My prays n thoughts go to the people n fellow shipbucketteers that live in Norway n the Nordic region for what your people are going through in this dark and unexceptionable tragedy that has been committed towards your fellow countrymen n women. I just hope that these 2 tragedies that have occurred doesn't spread any further in Norway and your fellow countrymen n women do recover from this dark hour n get back with your normal lives again in peace n safety that you fellows always have done for a very long time. The latest word we heard here in Oz was that it was a local act committed by a local far right extremist member or possibly group or as you Norwegians call them "Neo-Quislings".

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: