Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
oxxo2206
Post subject: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 17th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Altough it is not by the rules of 1 pixel, this is my first try, so pls try to understand, just learning. I have also equipment problem, SKorean Oto Melara are not the same casing as original, and aft guns I cannot also found in templates, so I tryed to made by hand.There is maybe small problem with dimensions, but I tried to be as accurate as I can, concidering that I didnt have pictures from all angles of this vessel-Beginer of this series of boats 711 have old Oto melara 76 mm , and all the next one from 712 and onwards have this stelt casing fwd gun, also 711 first of series have satellite comm dish on the aft behind tha aft gun, later series have on the top below the mast (as shown). Hopfully I didnt make many mistake ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 17th, 2011, 11:42 pm
Ummm...you, uhhh...you do realize you have to draw it first, right?

I mean...this should be obvious, right?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 7:09 am
uhm.... what? the south korean navy uses different casings for the 76? or do you mean the 40mm? the 40 mm has an more modern mount, the 76 is just standard (and yours looks nothing like it, sorry to say.) the rest is nice, but I would like to see shipbucket style here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 7:26 am
if you don't attempt to drawn them in shipbucket style, then you need to post the stuff into non-shipbucket section.

[Profile] [Quote]
oxxo2206
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 8:01 am
Ok - sorry, can you delete drawing from here, my mistake ....

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 8:52 am
easiest way to correct the mistake would be drawing it in shipbucket way ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
oxxo2206
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 9:13 am
Ok Thanks Gollevainen Iam just working on it, will post here whe I finish. Made alternations as per shipbucket, and improved .... any advise is welcome ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 1:06 pm
Please
Choose a better "Template"
http://shipbucket.com/images.php?dir=Parts%20Sheets
(Maybe a L1 or a S1 or a M1 or a XL1) :?:

Any advice by Golly or a moderator ?
:|

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Mm... how are you saving the file?
every time you post it in here, it has turned out blurry and unreconnisable haze, where as shipbucket is about clarity and pixel-art.
You sure you aren't rezising it?

[Profile] [Quote]
oxxo2206
Post subject: Re: First Try to make drawing RKorea Yoon Youngha PKG FACPosted: May 18th, 2011, 1:31 pm
Yes Gollevainene I was resizing from about 40% (excellent advise thnks, didnt know that I cannot do that, again back to work) , ....thans Colombanike I will chose different template... but first I must correct my mistakes, lots of them - sorry guys for this postings, as I say still learning , hopefully I will come to the bottom of the drawings and I appologise to moderator for taking his storage bytes in this ridicolous drawings - pls be free to delete all my postings, I will make new one, once when I correct all my mistakes

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: