Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
wkstl
Post subject: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 6th, 2016, 7:49 am
RFS Marshal Ustinov(Маршал Устинов) is a Slava-class cruiser of the Russian Navy. The Russian name for the ship type is Gvardeysky Raketnyy Kreyser (GRKR), meaning "Guards Missile Cruiser". She is named after Dmitriy Ustinov, a former Soviet Minister of Defence.
In 2011, Marshal Ustinov entered the shipyard in Severodvinsk for overhaul and upgrade. The work has almost been completed in late 2015, after that Marshal Ustinov would replace the Russian Cruiser Varyag as the flagship of the Russian Pacific Fleet.
[ img ]

Modification: MR-700 "Fregat"(Top Steer) 3D air search radar upgrades to MR-750 "Fregat-MA2"(Top Plate), MR-600 "Voskhod-M"(Top pair) 3D air search radar upgrades to MR-650 "Podberezovik"(Flat screen), new "Prosvet-M" EW system(appeared on Admiral Gorshkov-class frigate)

Last edited by wkstl on March 4th, 2017, 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UctinovPosted: February 6th, 2016, 9:37 am
First of all it's "Ustinov" not "Uctinov", secondly that's already somewhat old drawing (I'm referring both to this thread and "Soviet Guided Missile Cruiser Project 11641" in Never-Were section) with outdated parts and not-quite-up-to-date ellements of styllistics.
Forgive me saying this, but maybe You'd rather leave it to Gollevainen who is continously upgrading (and adding, of course!) drawings Soviet/Russian large warships (and - forgive me again - is doing it better)? :twisted:

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 6th, 2016, 7:56 pm
may I suggest using the standard shipbucket template as well, having standard sizes, credit lines (I think some work of gollevainen is still in your drawing, isn't it?) and the shipbucket.com in the lower right corner.

that said, anyone can draw whatever he wants, it is only when we start uploading to the main site it is important which variant is the best one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 6th, 2016, 8:37 pm
Yea, im not going to start forbidding anyone from drawing (or kitbashing) stuff, not even when they doing stuff that Im doing, currently as my next main project (as descriped in signature worklist and in the corresponding thread)
Quote:
credit lines (I think some work of gollevainen is still in your drawing, isn't it?)
Its 95% of my original Slava drawing from 2009 so indeed crediting, crediting...

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 6th, 2016, 9:24 pm
Such a fantastic ship!

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 7th, 2016, 3:29 am
Gollevainen wrote:
Yea, im not going to start forbidding anyone from drawing (or kitbashing) stuff, not even when they doing stuff that Im doing, currently as my next main project (as descriped in signature worklist and in the corresponding thread)
Quote:
credit lines (I think some work of gollevainen is still in your drawing, isn't it?)
Its 95% of my original Slava drawing from 2009 so indeed crediting, crediting...
Marshal Ustinov have just gone a overhaul, so I needn't draw a new ship instead of modifying. Otherwise it's ridiculous.
Also, this drawing is based on the work of Gollevainen. My work needs his comfirm.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Russian Cruiser Marshal UstinovPosted: February 7th, 2016, 8:10 am
Yeps you need to add the proper credits to the drawing

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: