Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1735 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 25th, 2011, 7:50 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 25th, 2011, 7:56 pm
are you sure of the sizes this time? keep in mind that in sb scale missiles are oversized, so the missile hasn't actually has to fit in the launcher's drawing....

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 25th, 2011, 8:13 pm
yes i'm sure!

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 25th, 2011, 8:18 pm
very well. gollevainen, can you add it to the small guns sheet, or do I have to put it on?

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 10:04 am
Be aware that you have two versions of the french 57mm gun. If I'm not mistaken, the barrels should be two pixels wide.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 5:04 pm
Thiel wrote:
Be aware that you have two versions of the french 57mm gun. If I'm not mistaken, the barrels should be two pixels wide.
I believe it was Golly who pointed out to me in the old forum that 57mm guns should be 1 pixel
as posted here http://z11.invisionfree.com/shipbucket/ ... 1554&st=15

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 5:55 pm
this is what I came up for the main caliber guns:
[ img ]
If you guys don't have any last minute add-ons, It is the one that gets to the mainsite as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 6:31 pm
thanks ;) that's really great work.
2 small things: the italian guns are Oto Melara's (except the last one). maybe that should be added, but I am not really certain about that.
the bottom italian gun is an 76 mm, I am not certain if that should be added.....
and the name 'main caliber' instead of 'medium caliber' would IMHO be better for these guns (seen over all times, they are medium, but for modern guns they are medium and large.... or does that british 155 belong on the heavy guns sheet?)
also, it might be better to put the mk 75 under US.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 6:58 pm
well medium caliber they would be in historical prefix, but since the sheet features guns designed in later days of WWII, as well as some AA guns used as secondereries, I don't think the title is that missleading.

Of the Italian gun, It is really existed one, I just need to dig its name up (It's a simple mistake there to be unnamed, thanks for pointing it out.)
I can retitle the Italian guns as well, better fitted with bore-diameter (mm) / caliber length fashion.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 27th, 2011, 7:27 pm
ok.
for the italian gun: I know it is an real one, I actually meant that you might add the caliber to it. but well, if you have ways to find it's real name, that is of course even better.
and for the others: the current names are the ones I have found on them, but indeed they are missing the /caliber length.

also, I see you left out the prototype/never build ones.... I hope your plan is the same as what I originally planned to do, nl make a different sheet for them......... may I apply for doing (at least some of the work for) that sheet? my knowledge is not enough for doing that alone, but if somebody can help me out I will gladly do it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1735 »

Jump to: