Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 16 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1851 »
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 9:16 am
Naixoterk wrote:
^^ They're looking nice! Good job!

Could you post blank versions of those, please?
Thanks Naixoterk! :D and here you are:
Heinkel He 219 Blank
[ img ]
Avia S(C)-92 Blank (works for Me 262A-1a and B-1a also)
[ img ]

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 9:35 am
Excellent additions!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 9:43 am
Very, very nice. Good job.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 6:28 pm
Great work, Imperialist. :)

Btw. have You considered perhaps adding the blank to the template with "painted" ones (and/or maybe adding landing gear exteneded)?
(also, I'd make flaps and ailerons outlined in black)

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 6:54 pm
eswube wrote:
Great work, Imperialist. :)

Btw. have You considered perhaps adding the blank to the template with "painted" ones (and/or maybe adding landing gear exteneded)?
(also, I'd make flaps and ailerons outlined in black)
I knew I was missing something :oops: I went back and added them. Btw Eswube, before i post -all- the Me 262's (whenever that is :lol: ) would it be alright if I sent them to you first for revision?

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 9:17 pm
If You think my advice could be of any use to You, then I'd be happy to help. :)

[Profile]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 25th, 2014, 8:20 am
McDonnell-Douglas F-4 Phantom II (revised)
[ img ]

Here's the revised version, thanks to darthpanda for showing me some source images, and i had a mistake on the F-4B Phantoms, nighthunter edited it from DP's F-4E, and i never noticed the British Phantoms on the master list, which Sheriff edited, so i added NH and Sheriff to the credits. Feel free to nitpick :P

EDITED VERSION
[ img ]

For anyone who would like to work on the RF-4B, RF-4C or the F4H-1F, please do add it to the drawing above, i'm having trouble aking it.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

Last edited by Zhanrae30 on December 28th, 2014, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 25th, 2014, 8:56 am
Nice work!

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 25th, 2014, 10:00 am
Zhanrae30
Sorry, but that's not what I meant. Now You've got there two completely different set of pictures that don't match on pixel-by-pixel basis (in the places where they should, that is).
As I understand, Your initial work (with B/C/D/...) was that You took DP's blank F-4E and applied the necessary changes, and that's what I hoped for in case of K/M (and recce variants).
:roll: :(

[Profile]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 25th, 2014, 10:46 am
eswube wrote:
Zhanrae30
Sorry, but that's not what I meant. Now You've got there two completely different set of pictures that don't match on pixel-by-pixel basis (in the places where they should, that is).
As I understand, Your initial work (with B/C/D/...) was that You took DP's blank F-4E and applied the necessary changes, and that's what I hoped for in case of K/M (and recce variants).
:roll: :(

Ooohh..... :?
Apologies, but i thought it would've been less time consuming, considering that i'm not yet on "that" level of FD scaling :cry:
But i'll try my best to finish your request :3

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 16 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1851 »

Jump to: