Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Midnightnova
Post subject: Re: HIJMS Akagi (As of Battle of Midway)Posted: February 14th, 2011, 4:06 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
I've only got one aber: where's Vice-Admiral Nagumo Chuichi's command flag? I recall having seen images taken at the eve of the Pearl Harbor ops and Midway, which clearly show his pennant flying from one of the halyard, don't remember, though which side, although I believe it must have been SB side.
Do you know where I can find a view of it? (Assuming it's not on the port side.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: HIJMS Akagi (As of Battle of Midway)Posted: February 14th, 2011, 4:13 pm
I've got to get home and look it up, but I'll try to find it. That'd be the icing on the cake!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: HIJMS Akagi (As of Battle of Midway)Posted: February 15th, 2011, 9:16 pm
Great work. She looks stunning!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: