Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 36 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 134 35 36 37 3841 »
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 7th, 2014, 6:27 pm
no ill remove them because I don't like them

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 7th, 2014, 7:56 pm
do I need to send this ship to personal designs?

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 7th, 2014, 7:57 pm
No. You NEED to listen to what people tell you.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 7th, 2014, 8:01 pm
beginner drawings suits you just fine for now. you will be told when otherwise.

that said, this ship looks a bit like real world vessels, put it in sb (the basic shape is enough, to start) so we have an idea about the size of things.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 7th, 2014, 8:55 pm
here is the modified hull just finished 3 minutes ago

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 3:09 pm
First things first, cut the white/size of the canvas! :P Its four times as large as it need to be

So far it seems good, hull is a bit "short" height wise, might want to fit in two extra decks in the hull, seems like a large heavy cruiser judging from the decks and barbettes

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 3:20 pm
Hi LordBladaime,

Can you confirm how many shafts this ship has? I don't think I've seen a three-rudder layout before...

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 5:43 pm
here is the bottom hull stern view

[ img ]

I have had this design in my head ever since I started designing ships and here is a bigger version of the KMS Bladaime

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 5:48 pm
the center propeller will give you problem, since it is in the wake of two other propellers it will work more like an brake. but you only need four propeller on this vessel. you can also shorten the vessel by 20-30% since no vessel of this type will ever be so long.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 5:51 pm
Can I get some help on making this design? I want it to be like the H-45 that was acceptable as shipbucket style, you know the one with the German flying saucer?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 36 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 134 35 36 37 3841 »

Jump to: