Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 8:09 pm
Great stuff. The hull shading looks excellent and the signal flags abeam the forward superstructure are a nice touch.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm
I have doubts about the correctness of that hull shading though.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 8:21 pm
It's... a year and a half old, actually. All I did was slap a new turret on it. Hope Little Bird sees it quickly.

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 8:37 pm
What's wrong in it? I think some of us gone too far with "excellency" if someone dare to say this is not good enough...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 8:42 pm
sebu wrote:
What's wrong in it? I think some of us gone too far with "excellency" if someone dare to say this is not good enough...
it does not represent the shape of an ship correctly in the bow. did some research recently on what sb drawings actually show with the hull shading and if we compare it with the actual ships many drawings which recently have applied this shading are shaded wrong.

it is just the effort that shows distinction between good looking and correct.

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 9:05 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
sebu wrote:
it does not represent the shape of an ship correctly in the bow. did some research recently on what sb drawings actually show with the hull shading and if we compare it with the actual ships many drawings which recently have applied this shading are shaded wrong.

Well, maybe so but this drawing of Little Bird is the best so far of this particular vessel in SB. So, if you gonna want it to be better I'd suggest you'll do it better; no offence, as always...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 25th, 2014, 9:28 pm
sebu wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
sebu wrote:

Well, maybe so but this drawing of Little Bird is the best so far of this particular vessel in SB. So, if you gonna want it to be better I'd suggest you'll do it better; no offence, as always...
no offence taken.
what I mean to say is that I would like to ask little bird, to change one little thing which makes it more correct. I have no intention on doing his work, or redrawing his ship. the fix is actually quite a bit smaller then the addition of the new gun mihoshik just did.

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: FREMM IT, GP Bergamini and ASW FasanPosted: May 26th, 2014, 2:04 am
THis probably belongs in the "never built" section but two further FREMM multipurpose frigates (the ninth and tenth), with integrated mast, AESA 4 fixed flats radar, ABM/AAW capability, 20 kts cruise speed (diesels only): to contract within spring 2015... I hear Selix is the going to develope the Radars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Na ... alian_Navy

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: