Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 27 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2940 »
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 11th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Something a bit more modern, the HAe Fury FA.4:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

And for anyone that's interested, this is the 3 view template I use:
[ img ]
Resized as necessary for large aircraft but I've found this to be a good size for most fighter sized aircraft.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 11th, 2014, 6:37 pm
Fantastic! Feels like its along the same lines as the F/A-50 but more fighter than trainer in size and role

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 11th, 2014, 7:00 pm
I love that you can clearly see the design lineage from the Tempest. This is a fantastic light fighter and looks completely realistic! Excellent as always Rowdy! Your AU is a true gem 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 11th, 2014, 9:19 pm
Great work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 11th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Thanks guys!

I've also decided to add the teams for an Ice Hockey league, the RHL (Recherche Hockey League):
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BCRenown
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 12th, 2014, 12:07 am
Yet another fine looking aircraft. Rowdy, have you ever drawn a bad looking aircraft? I think not. I especially like the colour scheme of the weapons school version.

Funny how you've started your Recherche Ice Hockey League - the markings on my versions of your Galestorm and Monsoon have absolutely nothing to do with navies or air forces. They represent my favourite hockey team and players. eg; TML = Toronto Maple Leafs. 14 is the number worn by the player. DK = Davey Keon and the C represents his playing position - center. Meanwhile, I'll be cheering for your Esperance Admirals. They do wear the Leafs' colours. 8-) :D

Monty

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 12th, 2014, 10:34 am
Thanks BC :)

I'd love to see your versions sometime! I'd never really been into ice hockey (played a bit of field hockey in the past), but I recently discovered that Perth has its own semi-professional team so I've been getting more and more into it (though I still know nothing about the rules). Personally I can't decide if I should 'support' the Thunder or the Admirals...
Hopefully maybe one day I'll have all the teams drawn up in Franscale for the figurines thread, but until then I'm half tempted to develop the leagues more and start up some kind of competition for them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: May 15th, 2014, 9:31 am
Not FD scale but related, the national teams of Recherche in Franscale:

[ img ]

And a blank template
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: June 3rd, 2014, 4:01 pm
The most modern heavy armour in the Recherche Army inventory, the Panther MBT:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: June 4th, 2014, 7:23 am
Nice design!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 27 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2940 »

Jump to: