Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 12 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1435 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: January 29th, 2011, 4:47 pm
@ thiel: ok, will put them up.... do you have any manfacturer names or should I just put them on as 'france' like I will do with the russian guns?

for heuhens guns: heuhen, I will try to modify it in a way that it fits in the standard, but you'll have to fix it on your ships. if you want to do it yourself, start on it as soon as possible, I will do it when I have time to spare for the sheets again ;) so you could (and should) be quicker

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: January 29th, 2011, 7:07 pm
I'll let you take them up to SB standard. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: January 30th, 2011, 9:25 am
I'd just put France there. I shall admit that I'm not too fond of the way you sort them, but hey you're the one doing the work.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 3:20 pm
update....

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 3:56 pm
I especially like the Vickers Mk. N 4" gun

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 4:17 pm
I've searched high and low and I still haven't found out what the unnamed Italian gun was called.
All I know is that it's from the early to mid fifties, was build at Stabilimenti meccanici di Pozzuoli in Naples and it seems to precede both the 76/62 SMP 3 Sovrapposto and the 76/62mm Allargato.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 2nd, 2011, 4:22 pm
Thiel wrote:
I've searched high and low and I still haven't found out what the unnamed Italian gun was called.
All I know is that it's from the early to mid fifties, was build at Stabilimenti meccanici di Pozzuoli in Naples and it seems to precede both the 76/62 SMP 3 Sovrapposto and the 76/62mm Allargato.
I cannot find it aswell!! Both Dutch and English books :?

[Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 4th, 2011, 9:58 pm
Ok, while drawing the top view of the Mk-29 GMLS for DLR and Nova, I found that the original Mk-29 had a very small glitch (I've even determined where it came from). I've fixed it and here is what I came up with:

Transparent for those of us that don't use Paint:

[ img ]

And with a white background for those of us that do:

[ img ]

Edit: These are facing to the left, ie aft in shipbucket drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 8:54 am
kk so whats the status with these? How many sheets we can get up an uploading session (that I'm planning to launch on next monday to end in next friday)?

I once awhile posted the WWII era destroyer gun-sheet as an example how I want the sheets to look like, so if you mind you could start placing the modern guns and AA guns into such. Missile launchers wouldn't be bad either. If I'm correct we didn't get radar sheets much done this time?

If nothing has been made untill the end of the next week I'll bloody hell will make them myself :x
;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 9:39 am
The "Merchant Stuff Accessories" should be the following (as at page 4 of the topic)

[ img ]

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 12 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1435 »

Jump to: