Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 28 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3041 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 4:41 pm
super montana with IJN guns?
I believe there are some kriegsmarine battleship designs not drawn yet, I do not dare to say which ones because there are quite a few in progress, but especially WW1 is not really represented on the bucket IIRC.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 4:52 pm
has any done the Bismarck? if not I would like to try it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:02 pm
Already done I'm pretty sure
I think you're out of luck for all major WW2 draws, as they are either done or claimed

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:04 pm
then I have nothing to do except the H-45 I will just try and do what I can with the ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
Charwhick
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:04 pm
I still say start with a 100m destroyer or minesweeper if you like the WW2 period. I started with a 400' own-design ship and that feels like a struggle to get detailed. Download Springsharp and start playing with it.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:05 pm
unless

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:06 pm
*points at the link at the bottom of his signature vigorously*

Seriously small ships are the best starting point, I think everyone can agree with that

That could work though I'd check with Maomatic, DGalpha and the usual contributors of German combatants forst

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:09 pm
if you really want to, I think some of the H class were never finished by mitchell300.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:15 pm
ok then i will finish the h-44 or battleship leutjens h-39

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: April 3rd, 2014, 5:27 pm
Dammit Ace

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 28 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3041 »

Jump to: