Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 54 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 152 53 54 55 56145 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:00 am
Yeap, we already had quite a few situations where a total newcomer starts his presence with demanding whole list of drawings. :roll:

Su-15 will be done soon, Su-7 is done and will be redrawn/updated in some time, Su-30 is done (I'm not sure about Su-35) and rest of Soviet stuff (Yak-28, Ye-150/152, Ye-8, Su-11) will be done too. Later. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 1:38 pm
I've done quite alot of the soviet never-where/prototype planes which are still unpublished here. Perhaps I should check them out which is in the shape of beign published...

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 1:52 pm
Completion of Su-15 is literally a matter of days (it's a matter of kind of request combined with deal). Anyway, these mentioned (and many others I just want to do. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 3:34 pm
Yeah Su-15 is not on my list but for instance none touches Su-27 or its derivates...its mine :twisted:

Also I've already done most of the "common" neverwheres like Ye-8, Ye-150/2, MiG 23PD and so on...

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 4:03 pm
I shall be posting the Hs 129 (and variants) soon, along with the He 177A-5, He P.1079A, and the Me 262/Ju 187 Mistel 4. In addition I have a list of at least a hundred German aircraft projects with blueprints and data (pretty sure its more) from Arado, Blohm und Voss, Focke-Wulf, Messerschmitt, Heinkel, Henschel, Gotha, and Dornier if anybody wants to take a crack at anything. I'll compile the list and post it sometime soon.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 5:01 pm
@Gollevainen

I was sort of expecting that... You've mentioned few times You have a sizeable collection of unpublished Soviet aircraft. ;)
Still, key word here is "unpublished". ;)
Anyway, I'm aiming at future "Soviet Wings" thread - and generally prefer to draw from scratch rather than rework. But I can happily leave alone Su-27 family - beautiful aircraft, but somehow I'm not a fan of these.

@Imperialist
Nice. Looking forward to see it.
Any chance for other He-177's, not only A-5?

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 6:25 pm
@Eswube
Well so far I've only had work done on the A-5, but I'll try my hand at some other variants when I get to them.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 6:34 pm
Quote:
I was sort of expecting that... You've mentioned few times You have a sizeable collection of unpublished Soviet aircraft. ;)
Still, key word here is "unpublished". ;)
Anyway, I'm aiming at future "Soviet Wings" thread - and generally prefer to draw from scratch rather than rework. But I can happily leave alone Su-27 family - beautiful aircraft, but somehow I'm not a fan of these.
Yeah sort of Soviet wings thread might be something...I guess we should propably "divide" the stuff in good fashion? I've mostly done aircrafts for my AU stuff in various occasions to get some break from the ships.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 7:27 pm
@Gollevainen
Well, in principle, as You know, I'm not against "division of work". Problem here is that I just want to draw them as a matter of personal ambition of sorts (and what will be posted by others until then may be but don't have to be "taken into account", so to speak ;) ). Anyway, first I need to end Polish Wings, and during that any Soviet additions done by me will be rather "separate projects" than comprehensive thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:04 pm
eswube, sorry to say, but I think it is just plain rude to redraw drawings only recently drawn by good artists. I know you are not saying that they are bad or something, but it currently feels like you have claimed hundreds of aircraft for yourself, which everyone is forbidden to visit, while you ask to let you draw over anything we made just because you like not to modify others work but only want to use your own?

I am saying this as an outsider, because IIRC I have literally only 3 or 4 drawings in the FD section of the forums, so I hope I am not somebody who gets too personal in this matter, but this is not only the FD section where you ask this of us.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 54 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 152 53 54 55 56145 »

Jump to: