Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 13 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1541 »
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 18th, 2014, 6:04 pm
I am going to use another type of gun since I can't find the ones I need... so it might not be original to the base drawing but seriously I am trying my hardest to get this project done. ok

LordBladaime over and out.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 18th, 2014, 6:19 pm
Whatever floats your boat.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 19th, 2014, 3:00 am
A very high king tide in this case

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 19th, 2014, 11:03 pm
Hi all,

With regards to the 30mm, I *think* LordBladaime is referring to the 30mm quad that lazer_one used on his H45 drawing - the part can be found on that thread - I'm afraid I don't have the link at the moment, but it's linked at least once in this thread.

With regards to the twin 128mm, there's a part in the Kriegsmarine parts thread that I drew - I think it's accurate, and nobody's complained, but nobody's had call to use it either - your choice.

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 21st, 2014, 2:40 am
here is my progress

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 25th, 2014, 8:26 pm
this is what she looks like now

[ img ]

yes I know... the plane is too small plus the crane is too high up..... don't worry I will fix it when she is almost done

and by the way I changed her name to KMS Enemy Fleet Killer yeah the name says it all

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 25th, 2014, 9:30 pm
Hi LordBladaime,

I think the question is, given the acreage between funnels, why the plane is behind the bridge? Between funnels would probably let you use fewer cranes to service scout planes and the ship's boats too...

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 25th, 2014, 11:17 pm
The diameter/thickness of all those med-calibre guns is a bit excessive unless they are 12" calbre shotguns

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 25th, 2014, 11:52 pm
Seriously? A 24 meg bitmap?

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 26th, 2014, 5:22 pm
Oh do you think I am going to stop with the H-45? oh no.... This next design is going to make you think I am insane.. check it...

H-46 KM Terror of the Seas
length: 4247.05 feet long!!!

Main guns : 200cm Schwerer Gustav Dora gustavs 2 barrels
Secondary guns : 100cm Schwere gustav 2 barrels
Tertiary 80 cm Schwerer gustav 2 barrels
Light: 60 cm Schwerer gustavs 3 barrels ( I know what your are thinking... that's not light!)(my design though)

anti aircraft guns
15 inch guns (converted to AA batteries)
40 cm machine guns
5.5 cm Gatling turrets 3 barrels

anti sub
mark 5 Prometheus warhead torpedoes

Energy weapons
x2 plasma wave cannon two barrels

main problem too long

solution: quadruple keel and reinforced expansion joints

I am going to design the guns from scratch so don't worry they will look real
I know the design for these guns do not exist but I am going to make them look so good you will think they are real. I am going to blow your minds just sit back and watch you will not be disappointed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 13 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1541 »

Jump to: