Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1341 »
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 31st, 2014, 9:38 pm
You just use the mouse and the line draw tool.

Also, I was gonna say that you are not required to draw the underwater hull. It is just very common to see because most reference photos show the entire hull and it does make it look better, but you don't have to draw it.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 31st, 2014, 9:45 pm
you don't need a pen tablet.

do you'r computer have paint?
do you'r computer have an mouse?

There are no one her is using a pen tablet, we all use an computer mouse, (paint or photoshop or gimp or something else to draw in)

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 2:37 pm
i am starting over on this design using the base image I have (it will have no underwater hull)

[Profile] [Quote]
Jacky Tar
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 11th, 2014, 4:26 pm
That thing, should it ever be built, is gonna use some jeezly godawful amount of DFO :) What do you have in mind for main machinery?

In progress: ASL-20 HMCS Cormorant

May try next: HMCS Oriole, STV Goldcrest, Bluenose II

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 13th, 2014, 6:20 pm
[ img ]here is what I am doing now with the design

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 13th, 2014, 7:03 pm
I know you're going off of a conceptual sketch, but the freeboard looks a little low for a ship of this size.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 13th, 2014, 7:09 pm
what is a free board?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 13th, 2014, 7:10 pm
LordBladaime wrote:
what is a free board?
height from the design waterline to the main deck amidships.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 17th, 2014, 9:22 pm
can someone post these in parts Please

Secondary: 12 – 9.45”/73 (24cm) Long Range AA guns (12 x 1)
Tertiary: 24 – 5.04”/60 (12.8cm) AA guns (12 x 2)
Light: 5.5cm/77 Gerat 58, 30mm AA guns

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 17th, 2014, 9:30 pm
I don't know what you are shooting at, but the projectiles you fire with your secondaries will be unsuitable to attack aircraft. I hope you are not wondering why this gun does not exist on the bucket nor in real life.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1341 »

Jump to: