Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 21 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page « 119 20 21 22 2340 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 23rd, 2013, 11:29 am
Wonderful! That trident looks very shark like in appearance. Can't help but think though that at least early on some defensive/offensive fixed armament might be an idea (like the Shackleton).

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 23rd, 2013, 5:07 pm
Great additions! :)
Excellent work on that AU.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 23rd, 2013, 7:51 pm
I like the Trident, very nice design.But I think it is a bit underpowered,since the similar Shakleton had 4 Griffons 1960hp each.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 24th, 2013, 12:57 am
Love the Trident, especially the sharp nose section - it's just so stylish. This AU keeps getting better and better!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 24th, 2013, 1:46 pm
Thanks everyone :)
Blackbuck wrote:
Can't help but think though that at least early on some defensive/offensive fixed armament might be an idea (like the Shackleton).
You're probably right... I figure this aircraft would be an upgraded version of the original MR to the point where a new name was valid, so a nose turret set-up wouldn't be out of the question in early variations.
odysseus1980 wrote:
I think it is a bit underpowered,since the similar Shakleton had 4 Griffons 1960hp each.
I did have that thought, I dropped the maximum speed slightly to account for extra equipment but I may look into switching the Merlins for Griffons...

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 24th, 2013, 2:00 pm
This is great stuff, replacing with Griffons shouldn't pose a problem. I agree on at least a nose turret for strafing surfaced subs and suspect ships and the like. The Boulton-Paul nose turret for the Shack was specially designed for strafing.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 24th, 2013, 2:24 pm
Thanks Hood!
I've updated the drawings on the previous page with some of the suggested changes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 27th, 2013, 8:20 am
Well I've been fairly productive in the last few days so I can now present the Puma MBT and main combat variants:

[ img ]

[ img ]

And the main users:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 27th, 2013, 8:53 am
Awesome! The export schemes are wicked cool as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: October 27th, 2013, 10:04 am
Nice work. A Super-Centurion with Chieftain features, a very nice match up and the AA and SPG variants look great too, the SPG reminds me of a Vickers/VSEL project but I can't think of the name at the moment.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 21 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 119 20 21 22 2340 »

Jump to: