Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Vossiej
Post subject: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 6:24 am
Hello everyone,

As a result of my long time away here at the forum, it is almost impossible to recollect all the FD aircraft/vehicle drawings,
and since they are not being uploaded I was wondering if someone is maybe saving them all (as I was doing before)?

This would be a great help, give me a PM if you do!

Thanks in advance ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re:Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 6:49 am
Wait....... You saved them before? This might be an solution to the accidentally deleted files in the FD upload? :D :O

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 9:23 am
I'm saving them - precisely because they are not systematicly uploaded and from forum they sometimes tend to disappear (like when the attachments were purged, for example), but unfortunately I've started it only recently, so I have only that stuff that is currently available anyway.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 10:22 am
Aye, I save them also but not all I think ... I can put them in rar. and send to you Vossiej.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 3rd, 2012, 1:00 pm
Well Im sort of semi-waiting someone stepping up and taking the FD scale to his own care and perhaps make some rules to it, make his own forum and database archive so this bastard child of SB can finaly take on his own wings and find better life than live in (almost literately) at the SB's basement.
;)

In meanwhile good luck to those who have collected the stuff. I have my own archives (Including propably all the orginal folders I've made myself that were later lost from the mainsite) of the stuff, but they are not at any rate organised nor do I have any time to organise them. Thats why, at the moment I have no intentions yet to start uploading stuff to the Mainsite. Perhaps when someone could come up with similar level of quality controll as in SB, It migth be possible, but still, pointing towards the above, still waiting someone to take leadership among the FD scale stuff.

EDIT: Naturally this sort of propable leader should be a) Profilic FD scale artist b) enjoying respect among the bulk FD scale artists, c) Capable of doing what is required

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 9th, 2012, 9:02 pm
I was gonna do it but...I kinda feel bad about &(*! it up in the first place. I was kinda hoping someone had the old drawings first.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Well the old drawings are still out there in the old forum and where-nots, It just needs someone to re-gather them back in uploadable terms. Naturally what Im thinking is someone who is ready to invest bit of hard cash and can create himself a own database for the FD scale.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 8:12 pm
Gollevainen, you and I are literally the only people here who have ever invested real money into SB/FD. The rest are cheapskates who talk about wanting nice things but aren't willing to put down money for it.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 8:18 pm
Colo, why this vitriol? Have we ever been asked to invest in SB? No, never, so to call us cheapskates is rather stark, insulting, demeaning and belittling. But then, I guess, that's your style -being mean, cheap and a tool. I thought our efforts here was something to be appreciated, but evidently not...*sigh*

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Is someone saving all the FD aircrafts/vehicles?Posted: September 10th, 2012, 8:50 pm
Once again you do what you do best and read way too far into what I write.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: