Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: 4th Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 7:24 am
Ok here it comes again. As we have had some new members onboard, lets recap the "rules" of uploading.

1. Post only Real life and Never-where projects. No AU or own desing stuff.
2. Post your ships in orderly fashion:
- Rank them by nation (preferably alphapetically)
- And by beeing never-where/Real life section.
- Post above the drawings: "Real life - USA" ect. and then post all the drawings that belongs to that category, then change the legend to " Real Life - Uruguay" and so on

3. You can also make a packed folder out of your works (where the ships are allready placed in correct folders), but do it only if you have around 50 or so ships to come, and each folder has plenty of ships. Making folders with lots of sub-folders and eventually containing just one rubber boat is not helpfull at all.

4. Post only stuff that you've done since last uploading session, or did not get to uploaded in the last time
5. Don't post other comments (expecially amazemements to ships you've yourself missed) in this thread
6. If you have proplems or questions PM me

As the new templates came only midway this uploading season, Im not making them mandatory this time, but this will be the last uploading session for the old templates.
FD scale will have their seperate thread in their own forum.

Thank you for participating in advance (Ill try to post my own stuf this time here in order to give example)

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 7:59 am
Real Life-Australia
[ img ]
Real Life-Netherlands
[ img ]

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:00 am
here are the ones I had which are 'one per folder'. the rest (mostly dutch stuff) will come in an zip.
real life:
Poland
[ img ]

never build:
Norway
[ img ]
South Korea
[ img ]

btw, I have fixed the filenames of the current dutch folder, can I send that one to you as well, golly? I have not removed any ships, only renamed them, and I think it is possible to just remove the dutch folder and put the one I send back instead. (if not, I will help exactly which ones should be changed and all, and there are quite a few duplicates.... there should be done something about that too, I will be glad to help. but you had some plans for that??? ;) )

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:15 am
You could make a completely new folder of dutch ships with all pics with corrected names there just like Lazer One did for Italy while back ago.

Also, i forgot to add, if you have made replacements, post the link to the replaced file as well so i can more easily track what gets to the new Museum folder.

[Profile]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:17 am
Here are my babes

Real Life : USA

[ img ]

Real Life : India

[ img ]

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:22 am
Gollevainen wrote:
You could make a completely new folder of dutch ships with all pics with corrected names there just like Lazer One did for Italy while back ago.

Also, i forgot to add, if you have made replacements, post the link to the replaced file as well so i can more easily track what gets to the new Museum folder.
ah, so I can move the 'outdated' drawings out of the folder, as long as I show you which ones? ok, will fix that.

[Profile]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:52 am
I'll take care of the Italian and the Austro-Hungarian folder...

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 8:53 am
Or you could move the outdated ones into seperate folder and send that to me as well. Then it would become the root of the new archive folder

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 9:50 am
should I remove the files which become obsolete during the current upload session as well? or do I have to keep those until after it?

also:
real designs - USA:
[ img ]

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: 4rd Uploading session for Shipbucket scalePosted: June 7th, 2011, 10:10 am
Yes if you can it would be helpfull

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: