Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
Viking
Post subject: Re: Seccond uploading session of the new forumPosted: December 4th, 2010, 6:46 am
Real Designs Canada
[ img ]

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Seccond uploading session of the new forumPosted: December 5th, 2010, 12:36 pm
finished another one... I hope it is just in time ;)
[ img ]

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Seccond uploading session of the new forumPosted: December 5th, 2010, 3:22 pm
Yeah just in time.
I close this one today, And tommorow I start upload them to the Mainsite. So if you know that some of your previous drawings that vere supposed to be uploaded, and yet misses from the archives, contact me so I can check them out also.

[Profile]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Seccond uploading session of the new forumPosted: December 5th, 2010, 6:40 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
Yeah just in time.
I close this one today, And tommorow I start upload them to the Mainsite. So if you know that some of your previous drawings that vere supposed to be uploaded, and yet misses from the archives, contact me so I can check them out also.
Please don't post that last one, it requires more work. I had an older revised drawing, but apparently it never made it onto shipbucket. Really annoying, because I was sure that it had been posted.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Seccond uploading session of the new forumPosted: December 6th, 2010, 8:17 pm
Ok, I've sorted these ones out (as well as gone trough the archive over missing links and ect.)
I found out that all files containing markings like: & % ' * ^ ¨ ´` ? ect...are cousing broken links. So simple, Don't make file names that have these characters. This includes funky danish letters as well ;)

In this round, only BrockPaine's ones contained them, But Like I said, 3 days time to send me corrected ones with correct file names.
Also, the only drawing Im rejecting this time is the USS Houston of the same lot. As I recall rejecting the same drawing before too, Im lenient to post a little tutorial of what needs to be corrected this time (and only this time, becouse its nearly christmass)

[ img ]'

as I've gotten the corrected drawings (send them via PM or E-mail), and if someone bold enough sends me something more (with the proper bribery offcourse), Ill upload this lot to the mainsite. If I haven't got any corrected drawings, Ill upload them thursday.

Also, I won't include FD scale this time, becouse we need to sort out whit the adm. lot wheter to expand Shipbucket to that direction anyways. If we come up with conclusion over the matter, Ill include them too

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: