Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 6  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: September 29th, 2010, 1:39 pm
Yeah, russians have been rather difficould to get to understand the crediting stuff.
But I did one spot the main author of the Atrinaflot site call me as "adversor" when he was wondering my Novgorod stuff in some forum... :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Psilander
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 14th, 2010, 11:45 am
Found the shipbucket picture of HDMS Hvidfeldt in the norweigan magazine "Militaer Tidskrift" number 6/2009, page 6. With no crediting. Has this been mentioned before?

Worklist
All Royal Swedish Navy units from 1522 to present

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 14th, 2010, 8:33 pm
I would be happy if some plonka thought my drawings were good enough to put in a mag. :lol: :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 14th, 2010, 9:22 pm
Bombhead wrote:
I would be happy if some plonka thought my drawings were good enough to put in a mag
So would I, but I would also like to be recognised as the artist, even if it's only a nickname

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 19th, 2010, 3:51 pm
This one made me chuckle: sorry Hood and Novice:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discuss ... 8&page=131

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 19th, 2010, 5:32 pm
Novice wrote:
Bombhead wrote:
I would be happy if some plonka thought my drawings were good enough to put in a mag
So would I, but I would also like to be recognised as the artist, even if it's only a nickname
Yea indeed guys.

perhaps I've to google myself aswell XD

[Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 20th, 2010, 10:10 am
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
This one made me chuckle: sorry Hood and Novice:

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discuss ... 8&page=131
At least there is some recognition for the original artists :lol:

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Finfan
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 21st, 2010, 12:12 am
Gollevainen wrote:
But I did one spot the main author of the Atrinaflot site call me as "adversor" when he was wondering my Novgorod stuff in some forum... :shock:
If his English was shaky in general then "advisor" might have been a translation error. That guy seems to have had his heart in the right place at least.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: October 21st, 2010, 8:11 am
he wrote with russian, I used google translator :(

[Profile] [Quote]
TridentDwarfman
Post subject: Re: shipbucket ships on other websites with no crediting...Posted: February 4th, 2011, 2:57 am
I got a newsletter from a website I joined a year ago, before joining up here, and found something very interesting. The Website, "The-Blueprints.com" is using drawings off of any website, and charging people for downloads of them. There are many "Shipbucket Drawings" that originate from this Website, which I thought all of you might find interesting. Now, if you already know about this site, which granted, he's got some interesting drawings, from most of the Plastic Model Manufacturers of their assembly plans for hundreds of their models, military websites and their crude illustrations, and scanned drawings from books and magazines, and he's charging people, lol. Check it out, you might know him, for all I know, this guy might be a member of our website, but don't be shocked if you do find your stuff there in his website.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 6  [ 52 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: